Travis McCoy Replaces Nicki Minaj on Rihanna's Tour
Katy Perry's ex-boyfriend has signed up to spend the summer with and Rihanna. Travis McCoy will replace Nicki Minaj on the Barbadian songstress' "Last Girl on Earth" tour, which kicks off in Washington next month.
The solo Gym Class Heroes frontman will be promoting his new album "Lazarus" on the trek. The effort has been released in the United States on June 8 with Bruno Mars-assisted single "Billionaire" on the lead.
Most recently, Travis McCoy wrapped a traveling show with 3OH!3 and Cobra Starship on "Too Fast for Love" tour. This vocalist will return to the road and brought his "more positive and up-tempo and happier songs" to entertain concertgoers beginning July 2 at White River Amphitheatre in Auburn, WA and will continue the gig at least until late August.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed