Travis McCoy Replaces Nicki Minaj on Rihanna's Tour
Katy Perry's ex-boyfriend has signed up to spend the summer with and Rihanna. Travis McCoy will replace Nicki Minaj on the Barbadian songstress' "Last Girl on Earth" tour, which kicks off in Washington next month.
The solo Gym Class Heroes frontman will be promoting his new album "Lazarus" on the trek. The effort has been released in the United States on June 8 with Bruno Mars-assisted single "Billionaire" on the lead.
Most recently, Travis McCoy wrapped a traveling show with 3OH!3 and Cobra Starship on "Too Fast for Love" tour. This vocalist will return to the road and brought his "more positive and up-tempo and happier songs" to entertain concertgoers beginning July 2 at White River Amphitheatre in Auburn, WA and will continue the gig at least until late August.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video