Travis McCoy Replaces Nicki Minaj on Rihanna's Tour
Katy Perry's ex-boyfriend has signed up to spend the summer with and Rihanna. Travis McCoy will replace Nicki Minaj on the Barbadian songstress' "Last Girl on Earth" tour, which kicks off in Washington next month.
The solo Gym Class Heroes frontman will be promoting his new album "Lazarus" on the trek. The effort has been released in the United States on June 8 with Bruno Mars-assisted single "Billionaire" on the lead.
Most recently, Travis McCoy wrapped a traveling show with 3OH!3 and Cobra Starship on "Too Fast for Love" tour. This vocalist will return to the road and brought his "more positive and up-tempo and happier songs" to entertain concertgoers beginning July 2 at White River Amphitheatre in Auburn, WA and will continue the gig at least until late August.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs