Travis McCoy Replaces Nicki Minaj on Rihanna's Tour
Katy Perry's ex-boyfriend has signed up to spend the summer with and Rihanna. Travis McCoy will replace Nicki Minaj on the Barbadian songstress' "Last Girl on Earth" tour, which kicks off in Washington next month.
The solo Gym Class Heroes frontman will be promoting his new album "Lazarus" on the trek. The effort has been released in the United States on June 8 with Bruno Mars-assisted single "Billionaire" on the lead.
Most recently, Travis McCoy wrapped a traveling show with 3OH!3 and Cobra Starship on "Too Fast for Love" tour. This vocalist will return to the road and brought his "more positive and up-tempo and happier songs" to entertain concertgoers beginning July 2 at White River Amphitheatre in Auburn, WA and will continue the gig at least until late August.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'