Travis McCoy Replaces Nicki Minaj on Rihanna's Tour
Katy Perry's ex-boyfriend has signed up to spend the summer with and Rihanna. Travis McCoy will replace Nicki Minaj on the Barbadian songstress' "Last Girl on Earth" tour, which kicks off in Washington next month.
The solo Gym Class Heroes frontman will be promoting his new album "Lazarus" on the trek. The effort has been released in the United States on June 8 with Bruno Mars-assisted single "Billionaire" on the lead.
Most recently, Travis McCoy wrapped a traveling show with 3OH!3 and Cobra Starship on "Too Fast for Love" tour. This vocalist will return to the road and brought his "more positive and up-tempo and happier songs" to entertain concertgoers beginning July 2 at White River Amphitheatre in Auburn, WA and will continue the gig at least until late August.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance