Natalie Imbruglia Mocked by Contestants at 'X Factor' Audition
Auditions for Simon Cowell's hit U.K. talent show "The X Factor" were halted on Monday, June 14 when two singing wannabes jeered at guest judge Natalie Imbruglia. The "Torn" hitmaker agreed to appear on the judging panel at an audition in Birmingham, England, filling in for pregnant pop star Dannii Minogue.
But when two teenage contestants received negative comments from Imbruglia, they taunted the Australian singer by shouting, "Who are you?" An audience member tells Britain's The Sun, "Simon stopped them and said one was better than the other, but they were both pretty awful. Natalie piped up (saying) that they weren't very good and one of them just snapped, 'Sorry, who are you?' Poor Natalie couldn't believe it and Simon told them they had a bad attitude."
A spokesperson for the show adds, "Things got a bit heated. Producers quickly stepped in."
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced