Bill Wyman Reveals Mick Taylor Was 'Incredibly Boring Onstage'
Bill Wyman has spoken out about his dynamic with another former The Rolling Stones star, Mick Taylor, for the group's new documentary "Stones in Exile". The bass player admits Taylor was a genius guitarist, but he had no stage presence.
Wyman says, "Musically he (Taylor) was a better musician than the other guys in the band. Some of the things he did was amazing but he was incredibly boring onstage. He'd do the most amazing licks, riffs and solos but he'd just stand there and look at his guitar."
"God, the audience would see the top of his head all the time. I always thought he could've been a bit more... but then I'm not a good one to talk. I don't leap about much. In 30 years with The Stones I've probably made three steps on the stage."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune