Bill Wyman Reveals Mick Taylor Was 'Incredibly Boring Onstage'
Bill Wyman has spoken out about his dynamic with another former The Rolling Stones star, Mick Taylor, for the group's new documentary "Stones in Exile". The bass player admits Taylor was a genius guitarist, but he had no stage presence.
Wyman says, "Musically he (Taylor) was a better musician than the other guys in the band. Some of the things he did was amazing but he was incredibly boring onstage. He'd do the most amazing licks, riffs and solos but he'd just stand there and look at his guitar."
"God, the audience would see the top of his head all the time. I always thought he could've been a bit more... but then I'm not a good one to talk. I don't leap about much. In 30 years with The Stones I've probably made three steps on the stage."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie