Bill Wyman Reveals Mick Taylor Was 'Incredibly Boring Onstage'
Bill Wyman has spoken out about his dynamic with another former The Rolling Stones star, Mick Taylor, for the group's new documentary "Stones in Exile". The bass player admits Taylor was a genius guitarist, but he had no stage presence.
Wyman says, "Musically he (Taylor) was a better musician than the other guys in the band. Some of the things he did was amazing but he was incredibly boring onstage. He'd do the most amazing licks, riffs and solos but he'd just stand there and look at his guitar."
"God, the audience would see the top of his head all the time. I always thought he could've been a bit more... but then I'm not a good one to talk. I don't leap about much. In 30 years with The Stones I've probably made three steps on the stage."
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does