Bill Wyman Reveals Mick Taylor Was 'Incredibly Boring Onstage'
Bill Wyman has spoken out about his dynamic with another former The Rolling Stones star, Mick Taylor, for the group's new documentary "Stones in Exile". The bass player admits Taylor was a genius guitarist, but he had no stage presence.
Wyman says, "Musically he (Taylor) was a better musician than the other guys in the band. Some of the things he did was amazing but he was incredibly boring onstage. He'd do the most amazing licks, riffs and solos but he'd just stand there and look at his guitar."
"God, the audience would see the top of his head all the time. I always thought he could've been a bit more... but then I'm not a good one to talk. I don't leap about much. In 30 years with The Stones I've probably made three steps on the stage."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia