Bill Wyman Reveals Mick Taylor Was 'Incredibly Boring Onstage'
Bill Wyman has spoken out about his dynamic with another former The Rolling Stones star, Mick Taylor, for the group's new documentary "Stones in Exile". The bass player admits Taylor was a genius guitarist, but he had no stage presence.
Wyman says, "Musically he (Taylor) was a better musician than the other guys in the band. Some of the things he did was amazing but he was incredibly boring onstage. He'd do the most amazing licks, riffs and solos but he'd just stand there and look at his guitar."
"God, the audience would see the top of his head all the time. I always thought he could've been a bit more... but then I'm not a good one to talk. I don't leap about much. In 30 years with The Stones I've probably made three steps on the stage."
More The Rolling Stones News
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting