Late Father Still Wants Tori Spelling and Husband to Stay Married
A top Hollywood psychic wants to get Tori Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott around his seance table so he can help keep the couple together with a little help from the actress' dead dad. Kenny Kingston insists late TV mogul Aaron Spelling is an ever-present spirit in the pair's home and he's desperate for his daughter to keep her man, amid reports Spelling and McDermott are struggling.
The psychic tells WENN, "I predict that Tori Spelling and her husband Dean will realize that a good spirit is in their home. I can tell them that the spirit is her beloved father Aaron. He wants them to stay married."
"One night, if I had time, I would hold a seance to prove this to them."
More Tori Spelling News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'