Late Father Still Wants Tori Spelling and Husband to Stay Married
A top Hollywood psychic wants to get Tori Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott around his seance table so he can help keep the couple together with a little help from the actress' dead dad. Kenny Kingston insists late TV mogul Aaron Spelling is an ever-present spirit in the pair's home and he's desperate for his daughter to keep her man, amid reports Spelling and McDermott are struggling.
The psychic tells WENN, "I predict that Tori Spelling and her husband Dean will realize that a good spirit is in their home. I can tell them that the spirit is her beloved father Aaron. He wants them to stay married."
"One night, if I had time, I would hold a seance to prove this to them."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?