Late Father Still Wants Tori Spelling and Husband to Stay Married
A top Hollywood psychic wants to get Tori Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott around his seance table so he can help keep the couple together with a little help from the actress' dead dad. Kenny Kingston insists late TV mogul Aaron Spelling is an ever-present spirit in the pair's home and he's desperate for his daughter to keep her man, amid reports Spelling and McDermott are struggling.
The psychic tells WENN, "I predict that Tori Spelling and her husband Dean will realize that a good spirit is in their home. I can tell them that the spirit is her beloved father Aaron. He wants them to stay married."
"One night, if I had time, I would hold a seance to prove this to them."
More Tori Spelling News
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'