Late Father Still Wants Tori Spelling and Husband to Stay Married
A top Hollywood psychic wants to get Tori Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott around his seance table so he can help keep the couple together with a little help from the actress' dead dad. Kenny Kingston insists late TV mogul Aaron Spelling is an ever-present spirit in the pair's home and he's desperate for his daughter to keep her man, amid reports Spelling and McDermott are struggling.
The psychic tells WENN, "I predict that Tori Spelling and her husband Dean will realize that a good spirit is in their home. I can tell them that the spirit is her beloved father Aaron. He wants them to stay married."
"One night, if I had time, I would hold a seance to prove this to them."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent