Late Father Still Wants Tori Spelling and Husband to Stay Married
A top Hollywood psychic wants to get Tori Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott around his seance table so he can help keep the couple together with a little help from the actress' dead dad. Kenny Kingston insists late TV mogul Aaron Spelling is an ever-present spirit in the pair's home and he's desperate for his daughter to keep her man, amid reports Spelling and McDermott are struggling.
The psychic tells WENN, "I predict that Tori Spelling and her husband Dean will realize that a good spirit is in their home. I can tell them that the spirit is her beloved father Aaron. He wants them to stay married."
"One night, if I had time, I would hold a seance to prove this to them."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed