Ryan Kwanten on Lindsay Lohan as 'True Blood' Cast: Not in the Forseeable Future
"True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten has dismissed reports suggesting Lindsay Lohan will be sinking her teeth into the hit TV drama. The "Mean Girls" star is a huge fan of the vampire series, and website gossips have begun to speculate about a possible role for the actress.
But Aussie actor Kwanten insists there are no plans for the 23-year-old songstress to join the show. Asked if Lohan is being lined up as a castmate, he tells E! online, "Not in the forseeable future."
"Yeah, she could be a whole bunch of different things. I'm not one to specify," Kwanten added. As the site asked whether or not he's afraid of getting naked, the thing that Lohan might not be scare of, he said, "To be honest, no, I never get nervous about it. The fact that it never comes from a point of pure gratuity makes me feel better. It's always from a story point; it's never nudity for nudity's sake."
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift