Ryan Kwanten on Lindsay Lohan as 'True Blood' Cast: Not in the Forseeable Future
"True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten has dismissed reports suggesting Lindsay Lohan will be sinking her teeth into the hit TV drama. The "Mean Girls" star is a huge fan of the vampire series, and website gossips have begun to speculate about a possible role for the actress.
But Aussie actor Kwanten insists there are no plans for the 23-year-old songstress to join the show. Asked if Lohan is being lined up as a castmate, he tells E! online, "Not in the forseeable future."
"Yeah, she could be a whole bunch of different things. I'm not one to specify," Kwanten added. As the site asked whether or not he's afraid of getting naked, the thing that Lohan might not be scare of, he said, "To be honest, no, I never get nervous about it. The fact that it never comes from a point of pure gratuity makes me feel better. It's always from a story point; it's never nudity for nudity's sake."
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation