Ryan Kwanten on Lindsay Lohan as 'True Blood' Cast: Not in the Forseeable Future
"True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten has dismissed reports suggesting Lindsay Lohan will be sinking her teeth into the hit TV drama. The "Mean Girls" star is a huge fan of the vampire series, and website gossips have begun to speculate about a possible role for the actress.
But Aussie actor Kwanten insists there are no plans for the 23-year-old songstress to join the show. Asked if Lohan is being lined up as a castmate, he tells E! online, "Not in the forseeable future."
"Yeah, she could be a whole bunch of different things. I'm not one to specify," Kwanten added. As the site asked whether or not he's afraid of getting naked, the thing that Lohan might not be scare of, he said, "To be honest, no, I never get nervous about it. The fact that it never comes from a point of pure gratuity makes me feel better. It's always from a story point; it's never nudity for nudity's sake."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction