Ryan Kwanten on Lindsay Lohan as 'True Blood' Cast: Not in the Forseeable Future
"True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten has dismissed reports suggesting Lindsay Lohan will be sinking her teeth into the hit TV drama. The "Mean Girls" star is a huge fan of the vampire series, and website gossips have begun to speculate about a possible role for the actress.
But Aussie actor Kwanten insists there are no plans for the 23-year-old songstress to join the show. Asked if Lohan is being lined up as a castmate, he tells E! online, "Not in the forseeable future."
"Yeah, she could be a whole bunch of different things. I'm not one to specify," Kwanten added. As the site asked whether or not he's afraid of getting naked, the thing that Lohan might not be scare of, he said, "To be honest, no, I never get nervous about it. The fact that it never comes from a point of pure gratuity makes me feel better. It's always from a story point; it's never nudity for nudity's sake."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7