Jennifer Aniston Won't Get Naked for 'Horrible Bosses'
Jennifer Aniston's representative has shot down reports the actress will bare all in her upcoming movie "Horrible Bosses", insisting there are "no plans" for her to strip off on camera again. Reports suggested the former "Friends" star would be shedding her clothes to play a sex-crazed woman, opposite Colin Farrell, in the forthcoming project, but her spokesman has disappointed her legion of lusty fans by denying the claims.
But the rep is adamant Aniston will surprise in other ways - while keeping her clothes on. He tells People, "The part is provocative and sexual, but also hysterically funny. There are no plans for her to go fully nude or topless, but the role does require an aggressive sexuality that many folks have not seen from Jennifer on screen before."
Horrible Bosses is expected to hit cinemas in 2011. Seth Gordon, meanwhile, is on board to direct the comedy movie.
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'