Jennifer Aniston Won't Get Naked for 'Horrible Bosses'
Jennifer Aniston's representative has shot down reports the actress will bare all in her upcoming movie "Horrible Bosses", insisting there are "no plans" for her to strip off on camera again. Reports suggested the former "Friends" star would be shedding her clothes to play a sex-crazed woman, opposite Colin Farrell, in the forthcoming project, but her spokesman has disappointed her legion of lusty fans by denying the claims.
But the rep is adamant Aniston will surprise in other ways - while keeping her clothes on. He tells People, "The part is provocative and sexual, but also hysterically funny. There are no plans for her to go fully nude or topless, but the role does require an aggressive sexuality that many folks have not seen from Jennifer on screen before."
Horrible Bosses is expected to hit cinemas in 2011. Seth Gordon, meanwhile, is on board to direct the comedy movie.
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot