Jennifer Aniston Won't Get Naked for 'Horrible Bosses'
Jennifer Aniston's representative has shot down reports the actress will bare all in her upcoming movie "Horrible Bosses", insisting there are "no plans" for her to strip off on camera again. Reports suggested the former "Friends" star would be shedding her clothes to play a sex-crazed woman, opposite Colin Farrell, in the forthcoming project, but her spokesman has disappointed her legion of lusty fans by denying the claims.
But the rep is adamant Aniston will surprise in other ways - while keeping her clothes on. He tells People, "The part is provocative and sexual, but also hysterically funny. There are no plans for her to go fully nude or topless, but the role does require an aggressive sexuality that many folks have not seen from Jennifer on screen before."
Horrible Bosses is expected to hit cinemas in 2011. Seth Gordon, meanwhile, is on board to direct the comedy movie.
More Horrible Bosses News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie