Jennifer Aniston Won't Get Naked for 'Horrible Bosses'
Jennifer Aniston's representative has shot down reports the actress will bare all in her upcoming movie "Horrible Bosses", insisting there are "no plans" for her to strip off on camera again. Reports suggested the former "Friends" star would be shedding her clothes to play a sex-crazed woman, opposite Colin Farrell, in the forthcoming project, but her spokesman has disappointed her legion of lusty fans by denying the claims.
But the rep is adamant Aniston will surprise in other ways - while keeping her clothes on. He tells People, "The part is provocative and sexual, but also hysterically funny. There are no plans for her to go fully nude or topless, but the role does require an aggressive sexuality that many folks have not seen from Jennifer on screen before."
Horrible Bosses is expected to hit cinemas in 2011. Seth Gordon, meanwhile, is on board to direct the comedy movie.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby