Jennifer Aniston Won't Get Naked for 'Horrible Bosses'
Jennifer Aniston's representative has shot down reports the actress will bare all in her upcoming movie "Horrible Bosses", insisting there are "no plans" for her to strip off on camera again. Reports suggested the former "Friends" star would be shedding her clothes to play a sex-crazed woman, opposite Colin Farrell, in the forthcoming project, but her spokesman has disappointed her legion of lusty fans by denying the claims.
But the rep is adamant Aniston will surprise in other ways - while keeping her clothes on. He tells People, "The part is provocative and sexual, but also hysterically funny. There are no plans for her to go fully nude or topless, but the role does require an aggressive sexuality that many folks have not seen from Jennifer on screen before."
Horrible Bosses is expected to hit cinemas in 2011. Seth Gordon, meanwhile, is on board to direct the comedy movie.
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos