Robert De Niro Not Yet Signed to Be Dean Martin
Robert De Niro has dismissed speculation he's set to reteam with Al Pacino for Martin Scorsese's upcoming Frank Sinatra biopic. Scorsese is preparing to bring Ol' Blue Eyes' life story to the big screen in forthcoming film "Sinatra", with Pacino playing the title role.
The director recently admitted he would love to reunite the actor with his "The Godfather Part II" co-star De Niro as The Rat Pack singer Dean Martin. Scorsese told Hindu.com, "I've had it in mind for a long time. Even the initial script is ready. I'm yet to spot the actor who can bring back Frank Sinatra alive on screen. My choice is Al Pacino, and Robert De Niro as Dean Martin."
De Niro admits he is working on an "ambitious" new project with Scorsese, but rumors of his involvement in the Sinatra film is news to him. Speaking to the Hollywood Reporter, he adds, "Yeah, I've heard I was supposed to be in that film."
De Niro and Pacino last co-starred in 2008 movie "Righteous Kill", their first collaboration since 1996 film "Heat".
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake