AnnaLynne McCord Confronted Twitter Faker
Actress AnnaLynne McCord is fuming after discovering an impostor registered a Twitter.com page in her name to con fans. The "90210" star was stunned when she tried to join the social networking website earlier this year, only to find she couldn't register her name because the moniker was already in use by an overzealous fan.
She says, "A lot of my friends in young Hollywood deal with the Twitter and Facebook impersonators. I know imitation is the highest form of flattery but stealing one's identity is totally different. It is illegal - and I don't even have my own name as my Twitter account because somebody already had it."
And McCord was shocked by the nasty reaction she received when she attempted to expose her online fakes: "She (impostor) was like, 'Who is that b**ch?... I am Annalynne!' And I'm like, really? What is Annalynne doing right now?"
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard