AnnaLynne McCord Confronted Twitter Faker
Actress AnnaLynne McCord is fuming after discovering an impostor registered a Twitter.com page in her name to con fans. The "90210" star was stunned when she tried to join the social networking website earlier this year, only to find she couldn't register her name because the moniker was already in use by an overzealous fan.
She says, "A lot of my friends in young Hollywood deal with the Twitter and Facebook impersonators. I know imitation is the highest form of flattery but stealing one's identity is totally different. It is illegal - and I don't even have my own name as my Twitter account because somebody already had it."
And McCord was shocked by the nasty reaction she received when she attempted to expose her online fakes: "She (impostor) was like, 'Who is that b**ch?... I am Annalynne!' And I'm like, really? What is Annalynne doing right now?"
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death