AnnaLynne McCord Confronted Twitter Faker
Actress AnnaLynne McCord is fuming after discovering an impostor registered a Twitter.com page in her name to con fans. The "90210" star was stunned when she tried to join the social networking website earlier this year, only to find she couldn't register her name because the moniker was already in use by an overzealous fan.
She says, "A lot of my friends in young Hollywood deal with the Twitter and Facebook impersonators. I know imitation is the highest form of flattery but stealing one's identity is totally different. It is illegal - and I don't even have my own name as my Twitter account because somebody already had it."
And McCord was shocked by the nasty reaction she received when she attempted to expose her online fakes: "She (impostor) was like, 'Who is that b**ch?... I am Annalynne!' And I'm like, really? What is Annalynne doing right now?"
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China