AnnaLynne McCord Confronted Twitter Faker
Actress AnnaLynne McCord is fuming after discovering an impostor registered a Twitter.com page in her name to con fans. The "90210" star was stunned when she tried to join the social networking website earlier this year, only to find she couldn't register her name because the moniker was already in use by an overzealous fan.
She says, "A lot of my friends in young Hollywood deal with the Twitter and Facebook impersonators. I know imitation is the highest form of flattery but stealing one's identity is totally different. It is illegal - and I don't even have my own name as my Twitter account because somebody already had it."
And McCord was shocked by the nasty reaction she received when she attempted to expose her online fakes: "She (impostor) was like, 'Who is that b**ch?... I am Annalynne!' And I'm like, really? What is Annalynne doing right now?"
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked