AnnaLynne McCord Confronted Twitter Faker
Actress AnnaLynne McCord is fuming after discovering an impostor registered a Twitter.com page in her name to con fans. The "90210" star was stunned when she tried to join the social networking website earlier this year, only to find she couldn't register her name because the moniker was already in use by an overzealous fan.
She says, "A lot of my friends in young Hollywood deal with the Twitter and Facebook impersonators. I know imitation is the highest form of flattery but stealing one's identity is totally different. It is illegal - and I don't even have my own name as my Twitter account because somebody already had it."
And McCord was shocked by the nasty reaction she received when she attempted to expose her online fakes: "She (impostor) was like, 'Who is that b**ch?... I am Annalynne!' And I'm like, really? What is Annalynne doing right now?"
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'