Betty White Dislikes Reality TV
Beloved actress Betty White has ruled out boosting her career comeback with an appearance in a reality TV series, insisting she's not a fan of the popular genre.
The former "Golden Girls" star has breathed new life into her TV career at the age of 88, recently launching her own U.S. comedy series "Hot in Cleveland", and delivering a highly-anticipated performance on sketch show "Saturday Night Live".
But White refuses to expose and exploit her home life for the sake of entertainment. She says, "I shouldn't be negative but they (reality TV shows) are not my favorite things in the world. I don't like them."
On "Hot in Cleveland", White plays a former caretaker of a house where three eccentric Los Angeles women live a new life. The new series premieres June 16 on TV Land.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones