Betty White Dislikes Reality TV
Beloved actress Betty White has ruled out boosting her career comeback with an appearance in a reality TV series, insisting she's not a fan of the popular genre.
The former "Golden Girls" star has breathed new life into her TV career at the age of 88, recently launching her own U.S. comedy series "Hot in Cleveland", and delivering a highly-anticipated performance on sketch show "Saturday Night Live".
But White refuses to expose and exploit her home life for the sake of entertainment. She says, "I shouldn't be negative but they (reality TV shows) are not my favorite things in the world. I don't like them."
On "Hot in Cleveland", White plays a former caretaker of a house where three eccentric Los Angeles women live a new life. The new series premieres June 16 on TV Land.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season