Betty White Dislikes Reality TV
Beloved actress Betty White has ruled out boosting her career comeback with an appearance in a reality TV series, insisting she's not a fan of the popular genre.
The former "Golden Girls" star has breathed new life into her TV career at the age of 88, recently launching her own U.S. comedy series "Hot in Cleveland", and delivering a highly-anticipated performance on sketch show "Saturday Night Live".
But White refuses to expose and exploit her home life for the sake of entertainment. She says, "I shouldn't be negative but they (reality TV shows) are not my favorite things in the world. I don't like them."
On "Hot in Cleveland", White plays a former caretaker of a house where three eccentric Los Angeles women live a new life. The new series premieres June 16 on TV Land.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip