Betty White Dislikes Reality TV
Beloved actress Betty White has ruled out boosting her career comeback with an appearance in a reality TV series, insisting she's not a fan of the popular genre.
The former "Golden Girls" star has breathed new life into her TV career at the age of 88, recently launching her own U.S. comedy series "Hot in Cleveland", and delivering a highly-anticipated performance on sketch show "Saturday Night Live".
But White refuses to expose and exploit her home life for the sake of entertainment. She says, "I shouldn't be negative but they (reality TV shows) are not my favorite things in the world. I don't like them."
On "Hot in Cleveland", White plays a former caretaker of a house where three eccentric Los Angeles women live a new life. The new series premieres June 16 on TV Land.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die