Betty White Dislikes Reality TV
Beloved actress Betty White has ruled out boosting her career comeback with an appearance in a reality TV series, insisting she's not a fan of the popular genre.
The former "Golden Girls" star has breathed new life into her TV career at the age of 88, recently launching her own U.S. comedy series "Hot in Cleveland", and delivering a highly-anticipated performance on sketch show "Saturday Night Live".
But White refuses to expose and exploit her home life for the sake of entertainment. She says, "I shouldn't be negative but they (reality TV shows) are not my favorite things in the world. I don't like them."
On "Hot in Cleveland", White plays a former caretaker of a house where three eccentric Los Angeles women live a new life. The new series premieres June 16 on TV Land.
More Betty White News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie