Gisele Bundchen Returns to Runway After Son's Birth
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen made a triumphant return to the runway in her native Brazil on Sunday, June 13, stepping on the catwalk for the first time since becoming a mother six months ago.
The new mum showed off her svelte figure in designs by Colcci as she strutted down the catwalk during Sao Paulo Fashion Week. But Bundchen admits she was wracked with nerves as she prepared to step back into the spotlight. She says, "I was very nervous. But I am very happy, everything went right."
Bunchen and her husband, American footballer Tom Brady, welcomed little Benjamin in December. They got married in an intimate ceremony in February last year and renewed their wedding vows in Costa Rica in April that year.
Brady previously had a relationship with actress Bridget Moynahan and has one son named John Edward Thomas from her.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd