Gisele Bundchen Returns to Runway After Son's Birth
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen made a triumphant return to the runway in her native Brazil on Sunday, June 13, stepping on the catwalk for the first time since becoming a mother six months ago.
The new mum showed off her svelte figure in designs by Colcci as she strutted down the catwalk during Sao Paulo Fashion Week. But Bundchen admits she was wracked with nerves as she prepared to step back into the spotlight. She says, "I was very nervous. But I am very happy, everything went right."
Bunchen and her husband, American footballer Tom Brady, welcomed little Benjamin in December. They got married in an intimate ceremony in February last year and renewed their wedding vows in Costa Rica in April that year.
Brady previously had a relationship with actress Bridget Moynahan and has one son named John Edward Thomas from her.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy