Gisele Bundchen Returns to Runway After Son's Birth
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen made a triumphant return to the runway in her native Brazil on Sunday, June 13, stepping on the catwalk for the first time since becoming a mother six months ago.
The new mum showed off her svelte figure in designs by Colcci as she strutted down the catwalk during Sao Paulo Fashion Week. But Bundchen admits she was wracked with nerves as she prepared to step back into the spotlight. She says, "I was very nervous. But I am very happy, everything went right."
Bunchen and her husband, American footballer Tom Brady, welcomed little Benjamin in December. They got married in an intimate ceremony in February last year and renewed their wedding vows in Costa Rica in April that year.
Brady previously had a relationship with actress Bridget Moynahan and has one son named John Edward Thomas from her.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza