Gisele Bundchen Returns to Runway After Son's Birth
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen made a triumphant return to the runway in her native Brazil on Sunday, June 13, stepping on the catwalk for the first time since becoming a mother six months ago.
The new mum showed off her svelte figure in designs by Colcci as she strutted down the catwalk during Sao Paulo Fashion Week. But Bundchen admits she was wracked with nerves as she prepared to step back into the spotlight. She says, "I was very nervous. But I am very happy, everything went right."
Bunchen and her husband, American footballer Tom Brady, welcomed little Benjamin in December. They got married in an intimate ceremony in February last year and renewed their wedding vows in Costa Rica in April that year.
Brady previously had a relationship with actress Bridget Moynahan and has one son named John Edward Thomas from her.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'