Gisele Bundchen Returns to Runway After Son's Birth
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen made a triumphant return to the runway in her native Brazil on Sunday, June 13, stepping on the catwalk for the first time since becoming a mother six months ago.
The new mum showed off her svelte figure in designs by Colcci as she strutted down the catwalk during Sao Paulo Fashion Week. But Bundchen admits she was wracked with nerves as she prepared to step back into the spotlight. She says, "I was very nervous. But I am very happy, everything went right."
Bunchen and her husband, American footballer Tom Brady, welcomed little Benjamin in December. They got married in an intimate ceremony in February last year and renewed their wedding vows in Costa Rica in April that year.
Brady previously had a relationship with actress Bridget Moynahan and has one son named John Edward Thomas from her.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation