Taylor Lautner: It's Hard to Hate Edward Cullen
Taylor Lautner struggled to act out fight scenes with Robert Pattinson in the latest "Twilight" movie because he's such good friends with his co-star. The actors had to film sequences for "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" in which their characters, Jacob Black and Edward Cullen, become embroiled in a clash over Kristen Stewart's alter-ego Bella Swan.
But Lautner found it difficult to act angry at his pal - and they couldn't get through the scenes without giggling. He tells Access Hollywood, "One of the most challenging things about filming this was having to hate Edward, because I'm looking at Rob and it was difficult."
"Every time we'd have a shouting match or he'd grab me on the shoulder or something, as soon as they called cut, we'd bust out laughing. Or we'd ruin plenty of takes."
More Taylor Lautner News
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'