Taylor Lautner: It's Hard to Hate Edward Cullen
Taylor Lautner struggled to act out fight scenes with Robert Pattinson in the latest "Twilight" movie because he's such good friends with his co-star. The actors had to film sequences for "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" in which their characters, Jacob Black and Edward Cullen, become embroiled in a clash over Kristen Stewart's alter-ego Bella Swan.
But Lautner found it difficult to act angry at his pal - and they couldn't get through the scenes without giggling. He tells Access Hollywood, "One of the most challenging things about filming this was having to hate Edward, because I'm looking at Rob and it was difficult."
"Every time we'd have a shouting match or he'd grab me on the shoulder or something, as soon as they called cut, we'd bust out laughing. Or we'd ruin plenty of takes."
More Taylor Lautner News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes