Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr Dismiss Split Rumor by Putting United Front
Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr have brushed off rumors of a split by putting on a united front during a trip to London this weekend. The "Gossip Girl" co-stars, who have been dating since they met on the hit U.S. show, allegedly parted ways in April, and Westwick was recently reported to have moved on from the break-up by romancing "90210" actress Annalynne McCord.
But Westwick and Szohr appear to have confirmed their relationship is still going strong after they were photographed in the British capital together. The pictures, taken with fans, were posted online by celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.
Last month, a rep for Jessica Szohr was forced to deny rumors she had embarked on a new romance, after she was said to have struck up a relationship with another British actor, Richard Reid.
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image