Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr Dismiss Split Rumor by Putting United Front
Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr have brushed off rumors of a split by putting on a united front during a trip to London this weekend. The "Gossip Girl" co-stars, who have been dating since they met on the hit U.S. show, allegedly parted ways in April, and Westwick was recently reported to have moved on from the break-up by romancing "90210" actress Annalynne McCord.
But Westwick and Szohr appear to have confirmed their relationship is still going strong after they were photographed in the British capital together. The pictures, taken with fans, were posted online by celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.
Last month, a rep for Jessica Szohr was forced to deny rumors she had embarked on a new romance, after she was said to have struck up a relationship with another British actor, Richard Reid.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack