Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr Dismiss Split Rumor by Putting United Front
Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr have brushed off rumors of a split by putting on a united front during a trip to London this weekend. The "Gossip Girl" co-stars, who have been dating since they met on the hit U.S. show, allegedly parted ways in April, and Westwick was recently reported to have moved on from the break-up by romancing "90210" actress Annalynne McCord.
But Westwick and Szohr appear to have confirmed their relationship is still going strong after they were photographed in the British capital together. The pictures, taken with fans, were posted online by celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.
Last month, a rep for Jessica Szohr was forced to deny rumors she had embarked on a new romance, after she was said to have struck up a relationship with another British actor, Richard Reid.
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer