Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr Dismiss Split Rumor by Putting United Front
Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr have brushed off rumors of a split by putting on a united front during a trip to London this weekend. The "Gossip Girl" co-stars, who have been dating since they met on the hit U.S. show, allegedly parted ways in April, and Westwick was recently reported to have moved on from the break-up by romancing "90210" actress Annalynne McCord.
But Westwick and Szohr appear to have confirmed their relationship is still going strong after they were photographed in the British capital together. The pictures, taken with fans, were posted online by celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.
Last month, a rep for Jessica Szohr was forced to deny rumors she had embarked on a new romance, after she was said to have struck up a relationship with another British actor, Richard Reid.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics