Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr Dismiss Split Rumor by Putting United Front
Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr have brushed off rumors of a split by putting on a united front during a trip to London this weekend. The "Gossip Girl" co-stars, who have been dating since they met on the hit U.S. show, allegedly parted ways in April, and Westwick was recently reported to have moved on from the break-up by romancing "90210" actress Annalynne McCord.
But Westwick and Szohr appear to have confirmed their relationship is still going strong after they were photographed in the British capital together. The pictures, taken with fans, were posted online by celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.
Last month, a rep for Jessica Szohr was forced to deny rumors she had embarked on a new romance, after she was said to have struck up a relationship with another British actor, Richard Reid.
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order