Kristen Stewart Believes in Marriage
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart is keen to get married because she likes the idea of having a traditional family. The 20-year-old actress, who is rumored to be dating co-star Robert Pattinson, admits she wants to have a solid family base - although she doesn't plan to walk down the aisle any time soon.
Speaking during a press junket for "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", she says, "I'm not ready to get married, but I have a really great family and I'd like that too someday, sure. I believe in marriage. Whatever you want to do, you know?"
And she mourns the fact so many young people now refuse to make their unions official. Stewart tells ET Online, "It's kind of sad that people cringe at the word marriage but it's totally common. It is just our generation... Maybe if you're in the right place, it could be the right thing for you."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics