Kristen Stewart Believes in Marriage
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart is keen to get married because she likes the idea of having a traditional family. The 20-year-old actress, who is rumored to be dating co-star Robert Pattinson, admits she wants to have a solid family base - although she doesn't plan to walk down the aisle any time soon.
Speaking during a press junket for "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", she says, "I'm not ready to get married, but I have a really great family and I'd like that too someday, sure. I believe in marriage. Whatever you want to do, you know?"
And she mourns the fact so many young people now refuse to make their unions official. Stewart tells ET Online, "It's kind of sad that people cringe at the word marriage but it's totally common. It is just our generation... Maybe if you're in the right place, it could be the right thing for you."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie