Kristen Stewart Believes in Marriage
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart is keen to get married because she likes the idea of having a traditional family. The 20-year-old actress, who is rumored to be dating co-star Robert Pattinson, admits she wants to have a solid family base - although she doesn't plan to walk down the aisle any time soon.
Speaking during a press junket for "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", she says, "I'm not ready to get married, but I have a really great family and I'd like that too someday, sure. I believe in marriage. Whatever you want to do, you know?"
And she mourns the fact so many young people now refuse to make their unions official. Stewart tells ET Online, "It's kind of sad that people cringe at the word marriage but it's totally common. It is just our generation... Maybe if you're in the right place, it could be the right thing for you."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce