Kristen Stewart Believes in Marriage
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart is keen to get married because she likes the idea of having a traditional family. The 20-year-old actress, who is rumored to be dating co-star Robert Pattinson, admits she wants to have a solid family base - although she doesn't plan to walk down the aisle any time soon.
Speaking during a press junket for "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", she says, "I'm not ready to get married, but I have a really great family and I'd like that too someday, sure. I believe in marriage. Whatever you want to do, you know?"
And she mourns the fact so many young people now refuse to make their unions official. Stewart tells ET Online, "It's kind of sad that people cringe at the word marriage but it's totally common. It is just our generation... Maybe if you're in the right place, it could be the right thing for you."
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage