Kristen Stewart Believes in Marriage
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart is keen to get married because she likes the idea of having a traditional family. The 20-year-old actress, who is rumored to be dating co-star Robert Pattinson, admits she wants to have a solid family base - although she doesn't plan to walk down the aisle any time soon.
Speaking during a press junket for "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", she says, "I'm not ready to get married, but I have a really great family and I'd like that too someday, sure. I believe in marriage. Whatever you want to do, you know?"
And she mourns the fact so many young people now refuse to make their unions official. Stewart tells ET Online, "It's kind of sad that people cringe at the word marriage but it's totally common. It is just our generation... Maybe if you're in the right place, it could be the right thing for you."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound