Melanie C Dismisses Spice Girls Reunion Rumor
Melanie C has dismissed reports the Spice Girls are preparing to regroup for another comeback tour - insisting all five girls are too busy to reunite. British tabloids claimed last month the "Wannabe" hitmakers wanted to put on another series of shows, following their sold-out world trek in 2007 and 2008, which marked the first time the original line-up had performed together since Geri Halliwell quit to go solo in 1998.
The girl group was said to be eager to get back onstage, but Victoria Adams was reportedly refusing to join them for the concerts. Now, Chisholm has cleared up the speculation - claiming none of the original five-piece have time to stage any more shows.
She tells Britain's Daily Star newspaper, "There's no chance of that happening. Don't believe what you've read elsewhere, because I'm telling Daily Star readers we have no plans to tour again. We all have our own projects going on and have families too so we couldn't find the time even if we wanted to."
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds