Melanie C Dismisses Spice Girls Reunion Rumor
Melanie C has dismissed reports the Spice Girls are preparing to regroup for another comeback tour - insisting all five girls are too busy to reunite. British tabloids claimed last month the "Wannabe" hitmakers wanted to put on another series of shows, following their sold-out world trek in 2007 and 2008, which marked the first time the original line-up had performed together since Geri Halliwell quit to go solo in 1998.
The girl group was said to be eager to get back onstage, but Victoria Adams was reportedly refusing to join them for the concerts. Now, Chisholm has cleared up the speculation - claiming none of the original five-piece have time to stage any more shows.
She tells Britain's Daily Star newspaper, "There's no chance of that happening. Don't believe what you've read elsewhere, because I'm telling Daily Star readers we have no plans to tour again. We all have our own projects going on and have families too so we couldn't find the time even if we wanted to."
More Spice Girls News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio