Melanie C Dismisses Spice Girls Reunion Rumor
Melanie C has dismissed reports the Spice Girls are preparing to regroup for another comeback tour - insisting all five girls are too busy to reunite. British tabloids claimed last month the "Wannabe" hitmakers wanted to put on another series of shows, following their sold-out world trek in 2007 and 2008, which marked the first time the original line-up had performed together since Geri Halliwell quit to go solo in 1998.
The girl group was said to be eager to get back onstage, but Victoria Adams was reportedly refusing to join them for the concerts. Now, Chisholm has cleared up the speculation - claiming none of the original five-piece have time to stage any more shows.
She tells Britain's Daily Star newspaper, "There's no chance of that happening. Don't believe what you've read elsewhere, because I'm telling Daily Star readers we have no plans to tour again. We all have our own projects going on and have families too so we couldn't find the time even if we wanted to."
More Spice Girls News
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'