Melanie C Dismisses Spice Girls Reunion Rumor
Melanie C has dismissed reports the Spice Girls are preparing to regroup for another comeback tour - insisting all five girls are too busy to reunite. British tabloids claimed last month the "Wannabe" hitmakers wanted to put on another series of shows, following their sold-out world trek in 2007 and 2008, which marked the first time the original line-up had performed together since Geri Halliwell quit to go solo in 1998.
The girl group was said to be eager to get back onstage, but Victoria Adams was reportedly refusing to join them for the concerts. Now, Chisholm has cleared up the speculation - claiming none of the original five-piece have time to stage any more shows.
She tells Britain's Daily Star newspaper, "There's no chance of that happening. Don't believe what you've read elsewhere, because I'm telling Daily Star readers we have no plans to tour again. We all have our own projects going on and have families too so we couldn't find the time even if we wanted to."
More Spice Girls News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune