Dakota Fanning Skipped 'Eclipse' Screening for School Test
Teenage movie star Dakota Fanning missed out on a cast screening of "Twilight" sequel "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" last week - because she was too busy with school exams. The 16 year old was too focused on passing her latest school test to sit and watch her latest movie with castmates who were preparing for Saturday, June 12 junket interviews with the media.
The actress revealed she was studying for a college admissions test - and she admits it was tough. She tells news show Access Hollywood, "I did some guessing... I didn't know one question on the science section... I don't even know how it's scored."
Fanning now hopes to see the latest "Twilight" film before it opens in cinemas in the U.S. on June 30. In this movie, she plays vampire Jane, a royal servant to the Volturi clan.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival