Dakota Fanning Skipped 'Eclipse' Screening for School Test
Teenage movie star Dakota Fanning missed out on a cast screening of "Twilight" sequel "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" last week - because she was too busy with school exams. The 16 year old was too focused on passing her latest school test to sit and watch her latest movie with castmates who were preparing for Saturday, June 12 junket interviews with the media.
The actress revealed she was studying for a college admissions test - and she admits it was tough. She tells news show Access Hollywood, "I did some guessing... I didn't know one question on the science section... I don't even know how it's scored."
Fanning now hopes to see the latest "Twilight" film before it opens in cinemas in the U.S. on June 30. In this movie, she plays vampire Jane, a royal servant to the Volturi clan.
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities