Dakota Fanning Skipped 'Eclipse' Screening for School Test
Teenage movie star Dakota Fanning missed out on a cast screening of "Twilight" sequel "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" last week - because she was too busy with school exams. The 16 year old was too focused on passing her latest school test to sit and watch her latest movie with castmates who were preparing for Saturday, June 12 junket interviews with the media.
The actress revealed she was studying for a college admissions test - and she admits it was tough. She tells news show Access Hollywood, "I did some guessing... I didn't know one question on the science section... I don't even know how it's scored."
Fanning now hopes to see the latest "Twilight" film before it opens in cinemas in the U.S. on June 30. In this movie, she plays vampire Jane, a royal servant to the Volturi clan.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018