Dakota Fanning Skipped 'Eclipse' Screening for School Test
Teenage movie star Dakota Fanning missed out on a cast screening of "Twilight" sequel "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" last week - because she was too busy with school exams. The 16 year old was too focused on passing her latest school test to sit and watch her latest movie with castmates who were preparing for Saturday, June 12 junket interviews with the media.
The actress revealed she was studying for a college admissions test - and she admits it was tough. She tells news show Access Hollywood, "I did some guessing... I didn't know one question on the science section... I don't even know how it's scored."
Fanning now hopes to see the latest "Twilight" film before it opens in cinemas in the U.S. on June 30. In this movie, she plays vampire Jane, a royal servant to the Volturi clan.
More Dakota Fanning News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March