Dakota Fanning Skipped 'Eclipse' Screening for School Test
Teenage movie star Dakota Fanning missed out on a cast screening of "Twilight" sequel "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" last week - because she was too busy with school exams. The 16 year old was too focused on passing her latest school test to sit and watch her latest movie with castmates who were preparing for Saturday, June 12 junket interviews with the media.
The actress revealed she was studying for a college admissions test - and she admits it was tough. She tells news show Access Hollywood, "I did some guessing... I didn't know one question on the science section... I don't even know how it's scored."
Fanning now hopes to see the latest "Twilight" film before it opens in cinemas in the U.S. on June 30. In this movie, she plays vampire Jane, a royal servant to the Volturi clan.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked