Anna Kendrick Not Invited to 'Eclipse' Premiere
Actress Anna Kendrick has dismissed reports she's snubbing the U.K. premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", insisting she was not invited to the red carpet event. Movie fans were left fuming earlier this month when it was revealed the film's major cast, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, would not be in Britain for the launch on July 1.
Stars including Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz and Nikki Reed are confirmed to attend the event, but Kendrick was not on the list - prompting rumors she's also backed out of the premiere. But the 24 year old has assured fans she isn't snubbing the launch intentionally.
She says, "It's not like I was asked to come to the U.K. premiere. I think it's a crazy, crazy press tour so they just put a couple of the major characters through that kind of whirlwind. Nobody's snubbing anybody but certainly it's not like, 'I choose not to turn up' or something."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked