Anna Kendrick Not Invited to 'Eclipse' Premiere
Actress Anna Kendrick has dismissed reports she's snubbing the U.K. premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", insisting she was not invited to the red carpet event. Movie fans were left fuming earlier this month when it was revealed the film's major cast, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, would not be in Britain for the launch on July 1.
Stars including Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz and Nikki Reed are confirmed to attend the event, but Kendrick was not on the list - prompting rumors she's also backed out of the premiere. But the 24 year old has assured fans she isn't snubbing the launch intentionally.
She says, "It's not like I was asked to come to the U.K. premiere. I think it's a crazy, crazy press tour so they just put a couple of the major characters through that kind of whirlwind. Nobody's snubbing anybody but certainly it's not like, 'I choose not to turn up' or something."
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS