Anna Kendrick Not Invited to 'Eclipse' Premiere
Actress Anna Kendrick has dismissed reports she's snubbing the U.K. premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", insisting she was not invited to the red carpet event. Movie fans were left fuming earlier this month when it was revealed the film's major cast, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, would not be in Britain for the launch on July 1.
Stars including Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz and Nikki Reed are confirmed to attend the event, but Kendrick was not on the list - prompting rumors she's also backed out of the premiere. But the 24 year old has assured fans she isn't snubbing the launch intentionally.
She says, "It's not like I was asked to come to the U.K. premiere. I think it's a crazy, crazy press tour so they just put a couple of the major characters through that kind of whirlwind. Nobody's snubbing anybody but certainly it's not like, 'I choose not to turn up' or something."
More Anna Kendrick News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed