Anna Kendrick Not Invited to 'Eclipse' Premiere
Actress Anna Kendrick has dismissed reports she's snubbing the U.K. premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", insisting she was not invited to the red carpet event. Movie fans were left fuming earlier this month when it was revealed the film's major cast, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, would not be in Britain for the launch on July 1.
Stars including Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz and Nikki Reed are confirmed to attend the event, but Kendrick was not on the list - prompting rumors she's also backed out of the premiere. But the 24 year old has assured fans she isn't snubbing the launch intentionally.
She says, "It's not like I was asked to come to the U.K. premiere. I think it's a crazy, crazy press tour so they just put a couple of the major characters through that kind of whirlwind. Nobody's snubbing anybody but certainly it's not like, 'I choose not to turn up' or something."
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza