Kristen Stewart NOT Coming to West End
Kristen Stewart's spokesperson has brushed off reports the "Twilight" actress is in talks to land a West End role. The 20 year old was said to be planning to head to the London stage once she finishes work on her upcoming movies, which include the vampire franchise's two-part conclusion "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" and "On the Road", with Kirsten Dunst.
Stewart had reportedly met with famed West End producer David Pugh, who worked with Daniel Radcliffe on "Equus", to discuss a list of possible plays. But her rep has denied the claims, telling GossipCop.com the story is "not true".
Kristen Stewart herself is in the middle of promoting the third installment of "Twilight" series, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which will premiere in the U.S. on June 30. She reprises her role as mortal Bella Swan who is hooked to vampire Edward Cullen.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special