Kristen Stewart NOT Coming to West End
Kristen Stewart's spokesperson has brushed off reports the "Twilight" actress is in talks to land a West End role. The 20 year old was said to be planning to head to the London stage once she finishes work on her upcoming movies, which include the vampire franchise's two-part conclusion "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" and "On the Road", with Kirsten Dunst.
Stewart had reportedly met with famed West End producer David Pugh, who worked with Daniel Radcliffe on "Equus", to discuss a list of possible plays. But her rep has denied the claims, telling GossipCop.com the story is "not true".
Kristen Stewart herself is in the middle of promoting the third installment of "Twilight" series, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which will premiere in the U.S. on June 30. She reprises her role as mortal Bella Swan who is hooked to vampire Edward Cullen.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles