Kristen Stewart NOT Coming to West End
Kristen Stewart's spokesperson has brushed off reports the "Twilight" actress is in talks to land a West End role. The 20 year old was said to be planning to head to the London stage once she finishes work on her upcoming movies, which include the vampire franchise's two-part conclusion "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" and "On the Road", with Kirsten Dunst.
Stewart had reportedly met with famed West End producer David Pugh, who worked with Daniel Radcliffe on "Equus", to discuss a list of possible plays. But her rep has denied the claims, telling GossipCop.com the story is "not true".
Kristen Stewart herself is in the middle of promoting the third installment of "Twilight" series, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which will premiere in the U.S. on June 30. She reprises her role as mortal Bella Swan who is hooked to vampire Edward Cullen.
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!