Kristen Stewart NOT Coming to West End
Kristen Stewart's spokesperson has brushed off reports the "Twilight" actress is in talks to land a West End role. The 20 year old was said to be planning to head to the London stage once she finishes work on her upcoming movies, which include the vampire franchise's two-part conclusion "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" and "On the Road", with Kirsten Dunst.
Stewart had reportedly met with famed West End producer David Pugh, who worked with Daniel Radcliffe on "Equus", to discuss a list of possible plays. But her rep has denied the claims, telling GossipCop.com the story is "not true".
Kristen Stewart herself is in the middle of promoting the third installment of "Twilight" series, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which will premiere in the U.S. on June 30. She reprises her role as mortal Bella Swan who is hooked to vampire Edward Cullen.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video