Kristen Stewart NOT Coming to West End
Kristen Stewart's spokesperson has brushed off reports the "Twilight" actress is in talks to land a West End role. The 20 year old was said to be planning to head to the London stage once she finishes work on her upcoming movies, which include the vampire franchise's two-part conclusion "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" and "On the Road", with Kirsten Dunst.
Stewart had reportedly met with famed West End producer David Pugh, who worked with Daniel Radcliffe on "Equus", to discuss a list of possible plays. But her rep has denied the claims, telling GossipCop.com the story is "not true".
Kristen Stewart herself is in the middle of promoting the third installment of "Twilight" series, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which will premiere in the U.S. on June 30. She reprises her role as mortal Bella Swan who is hooked to vampire Edward Cullen.
More Kristen Stewart News
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'
- Hilary Swank Boards FX's 'Trust'
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart