Jane Fonda Cried at Daughter's Wedding
Hollywood veteran Jane Fonda cried tears of happiness as she watched her beloved daughter, producer Vanessa Vadim, wed in France over the weekend. The Oscar winner was the guest of honor at the "lovely, spiritual" ceremony between the 41-year-old moviemaker and her partner, Paul Van Waggoner, in St. Tropez.
In a touching post on her blog, accompanied by several personal photographs, Fonda writes, "We had three days of wonderful fun, food, friends, ex-husbands, families of ex-husbands, former wives of ex-husbands, perfect weather, time to cruise the port and back streets of St Tropez."
"I cried a lot seeing my daughter so happy. And all of us are crazy about Paul Van Waggoner, the handsome and kind groom. I return to Paris tired and relieved that it all went so well (with no effort on my part, I have to add) and without any meltdowns."
Vanessa is Fonda's daughter with her late first husband Roger Vadim. They wed in 1965 before splitting in 1973. Vadim died in 2000.
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...