Jane Fonda Cried at Daughter's Wedding
Hollywood veteran Jane Fonda cried tears of happiness as she watched her beloved daughter, producer Vanessa Vadim, wed in France over the weekend. The Oscar winner was the guest of honor at the "lovely, spiritual" ceremony between the 41-year-old moviemaker and her partner, Paul Van Waggoner, in St. Tropez.
In a touching post on her blog, accompanied by several personal photographs, Fonda writes, "We had three days of wonderful fun, food, friends, ex-husbands, families of ex-husbands, former wives of ex-husbands, perfect weather, time to cruise the port and back streets of St Tropez."
"I cried a lot seeing my daughter so happy. And all of us are crazy about Paul Van Waggoner, the handsome and kind groom. I return to Paris tired and relieved that it all went so well (with no effort on my part, I have to add) and without any meltdowns."
Vanessa is Fonda's daughter with her late first husband Roger Vadim. They wed in 1965 before splitting in 1973. Vadim died in 2000.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2