Jane Fonda Cried at Daughter's Wedding
Hollywood veteran Jane Fonda cried tears of happiness as she watched her beloved daughter, producer Vanessa Vadim, wed in France over the weekend. The Oscar winner was the guest of honor at the "lovely, spiritual" ceremony between the 41-year-old moviemaker and her partner, Paul Van Waggoner, in St. Tropez.
In a touching post on her blog, accompanied by several personal photographs, Fonda writes, "We had three days of wonderful fun, food, friends, ex-husbands, families of ex-husbands, former wives of ex-husbands, perfect weather, time to cruise the port and back streets of St Tropez."
"I cried a lot seeing my daughter so happy. And all of us are crazy about Paul Van Waggoner, the handsome and kind groom. I return to Paris tired and relieved that it all went so well (with no effort on my part, I have to add) and without any meltdowns."
Vanessa is Fonda's daughter with her late first husband Roger Vadim. They wed in 1965 before splitting in 1973. Vadim died in 2000.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'