Jane Fonda Cried at Daughter's Wedding
Hollywood veteran Jane Fonda cried tears of happiness as she watched her beloved daughter, producer Vanessa Vadim, wed in France over the weekend. The Oscar winner was the guest of honor at the "lovely, spiritual" ceremony between the 41-year-old moviemaker and her partner, Paul Van Waggoner, in St. Tropez.
In a touching post on her blog, accompanied by several personal photographs, Fonda writes, "We had three days of wonderful fun, food, friends, ex-husbands, families of ex-husbands, former wives of ex-husbands, perfect weather, time to cruise the port and back streets of St Tropez."
"I cried a lot seeing my daughter so happy. And all of us are crazy about Paul Van Waggoner, the handsome and kind groom. I return to Paris tired and relieved that it all went so well (with no effort on my part, I have to add) and without any meltdowns."
Vanessa is Fonda's daughter with her late first husband Roger Vadim. They wed in 1965 before splitting in 1973. Vadim died in 2000.
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!