Katie Finneran Gets Engaged to Darren Goldstein
Broadway star Katie Finneran had an extra reason to celebrate after winning a Tony Award on Sunday night, June 13 - she recently became engaged to actor Darren Goldstein. Finneran, 39, was honored with the trophy for Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Musical for her role in "Promises, Promises" and she paid tribute to her partner during her acceptance speech, revealing they are set to walk down the aisle.
Dedicating the award to her beau, she told the audience, "(He) asked me to marry him." And the actress was lucky to have Goldstein by her side to share her big moment at the ceremony in New York City - because he was due to shoot a commercial out of town.
She says, "He almost missed tonight because he had this huge commercial but I said that's fine, we both have to work, but I'm glad he's here." It was Finneran's second Tony Award win - she previously took home a prize for her stint in 2002 play "Noises Off".
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge