Pink Rolls Across the Crowd at Britain's Isle of Wight Festival
Pop punk Pink got up-close and personal with fans at Britain's Isle of Wight festival on Sunday, June 13, when she climbed inside a massive inflatable ball and rolled across the crowd. The "So What!" hitmaker made a dramatic entrance from the air at the event and launched into her hit track "Funhouse".
She performed a 15-song set, including a rendition of The Police's hit "Roxanne", during which the pop star stunned fans by clambering inside an inflatable stage prop and was pushed off the stage, to the audience's delight.
Pink had as much fun as the fans, she took to Twitter page after the show to tweet, "Isle of wight! It went off!!!! 65,000 people, and we were all over each other. It was a love fest. Amazed at this thing I call life."
More Pink News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers