Pink Rolls Across the Crowd at Britain's Isle of Wight Festival
Pop punk Pink got up-close and personal with fans at Britain's Isle of Wight festival on Sunday, June 13, when she climbed inside a massive inflatable ball and rolled across the crowd. The "So What!" hitmaker made a dramatic entrance from the air at the event and launched into her hit track "Funhouse".
She performed a 15-song set, including a rendition of The Police's hit "Roxanne", during which the pop star stunned fans by clambering inside an inflatable stage prop and was pushed off the stage, to the audience's delight.
Pink had as much fun as the fans, she took to Twitter page after the show to tweet, "Isle of wight! It went off!!!! 65,000 people, and we were all over each other. It was a love fest. Amazed at this thing I call life."
More Pink News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival