Pink Rolls Across the Crowd at Britain's Isle of Wight Festival
Pop punk Pink got up-close and personal with fans at Britain's Isle of Wight festival on Sunday, June 13, when she climbed inside a massive inflatable ball and rolled across the crowd. The "So What!" hitmaker made a dramatic entrance from the air at the event and launched into her hit track "Funhouse".
She performed a 15-song set, including a rendition of The Police's hit "Roxanne", during which the pop star stunned fans by clambering inside an inflatable stage prop and was pushed off the stage, to the audience's delight.
Pink had as much fun as the fans, she took to Twitter page after the show to tweet, "Isle of wight! It went off!!!! 65,000 people, and we were all over each other. It was a love fest. Amazed at this thing I call life."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'