Pink Rolls Across the Crowd at Britain's Isle of Wight Festival
Pop punk Pink got up-close and personal with fans at Britain's Isle of Wight festival on Sunday, June 13, when she climbed inside a massive inflatable ball and rolled across the crowd. The "So What!" hitmaker made a dramatic entrance from the air at the event and launched into her hit track "Funhouse".
She performed a 15-song set, including a rendition of The Police's hit "Roxanne", during which the pop star stunned fans by clambering inside an inflatable stage prop and was pushed off the stage, to the audience's delight.
Pink had as much fun as the fans, she took to Twitter page after the show to tweet, "Isle of wight! It went off!!!! 65,000 people, and we were all over each other. It was a love fest. Amazed at this thing I call life."
More Pink News
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only