Pink Rolls Across the Crowd at Britain's Isle of Wight Festival
Pop punk Pink got up-close and personal with fans at Britain's Isle of Wight festival on Sunday, June 13, when she climbed inside a massive inflatable ball and rolled across the crowd. The "So What!" hitmaker made a dramatic entrance from the air at the event and launched into her hit track "Funhouse".
She performed a 15-song set, including a rendition of The Police's hit "Roxanne", during which the pop star stunned fans by clambering inside an inflatable stage prop and was pushed off the stage, to the audience's delight.
Pink had as much fun as the fans, she took to Twitter page after the show to tweet, "Isle of wight! It went off!!!! 65,000 people, and we were all over each other. It was a love fest. Amazed at this thing I call life."
More Pink News
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift