Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson NOT Planning for Adoption
A representative for Ryan Reynolds has dismissed reports the actor and his wife Scarlett Johansson are planning to adopt a baby from Africa. Recent reports suggested the Hollywood couple was considering joining the growing numbers of adopting Hollywood parents, but "The Proposal" star's spokesperson is adamant the rumors are false.
The rep tells GossipCop, "There is no truth to it whatsoever." Adoption features heavily in the couples' extended family, the actress' mother recently took in a baby girl from Ethiopia, while Reynolds' big brother is adopted.
Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson's adoption plan story was first reported by Star Magazine. The site claimed that the couple had been working on the adoption process for quite a while with a U.S. based agency, and they've narrowed their search to Ethiopia or Ghana. "Scarlett has always wanted to adopt from outside the U.S. She feels now is finally the right time," a source told the site.
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding