Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson NOT Planning for Adoption
A representative for Ryan Reynolds has dismissed reports the actor and his wife Scarlett Johansson are planning to adopt a baby from Africa. Recent reports suggested the Hollywood couple was considering joining the growing numbers of adopting Hollywood parents, but "The Proposal" star's spokesperson is adamant the rumors are false.
The rep tells GossipCop, "There is no truth to it whatsoever." Adoption features heavily in the couples' extended family, the actress' mother recently took in a baby girl from Ethiopia, while Reynolds' big brother is adopted.
Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson's adoption plan story was first reported by Star Magazine. The site claimed that the couple had been working on the adoption process for quite a while with a U.S. based agency, and they've narrowed their search to Ethiopia or Ghana. "Scarlett has always wanted to adopt from outside the U.S. She feels now is finally the right time," a source told the site.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift