Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson NOT Planning for Adoption
A representative for Ryan Reynolds has dismissed reports the actor and his wife Scarlett Johansson are planning to adopt a baby from Africa. Recent reports suggested the Hollywood couple was considering joining the growing numbers of adopting Hollywood parents, but "The Proposal" star's spokesperson is adamant the rumors are false.
The rep tells GossipCop, "There is no truth to it whatsoever." Adoption features heavily in the couples' extended family, the actress' mother recently took in a baby girl from Ethiopia, while Reynolds' big brother is adopted.
Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson's adoption plan story was first reported by Star Magazine. The site claimed that the couple had been working on the adoption process for quite a while with a U.S. based agency, and they've narrowed their search to Ethiopia or Ghana. "Scarlett has always wanted to adopt from outside the U.S. She feels now is finally the right time," a source told the site.
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'