Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson NOT Planning for Adoption
A representative for Ryan Reynolds has dismissed reports the actor and his wife Scarlett Johansson are planning to adopt a baby from Africa. Recent reports suggested the Hollywood couple was considering joining the growing numbers of adopting Hollywood parents, but "The Proposal" star's spokesperson is adamant the rumors are false.
The rep tells GossipCop, "There is no truth to it whatsoever." Adoption features heavily in the couples' extended family, the actress' mother recently took in a baby girl from Ethiopia, while Reynolds' big brother is adopted.
Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson's adoption plan story was first reported by Star Magazine. The site claimed that the couple had been working on the adoption process for quite a while with a U.S. based agency, and they've narrowed their search to Ethiopia or Ghana. "Scarlett has always wanted to adopt from outside the U.S. She feels now is finally the right time," a source told the site.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked