Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson NOT Planning for Adoption
A representative for Ryan Reynolds has dismissed reports the actor and his wife Scarlett Johansson are planning to adopt a baby from Africa. Recent reports suggested the Hollywood couple was considering joining the growing numbers of adopting Hollywood parents, but "The Proposal" star's spokesperson is adamant the rumors are false.
The rep tells GossipCop, "There is no truth to it whatsoever." Adoption features heavily in the couples' extended family, the actress' mother recently took in a baby girl from Ethiopia, while Reynolds' big brother is adopted.
Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson's adoption plan story was first reported by Star Magazine. The site claimed that the couple had been working on the adoption process for quite a while with a U.S. based agency, and they've narrowed their search to Ethiopia or Ghana. "Scarlett has always wanted to adopt from outside the U.S. She feels now is finally the right time," a source told the site.
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns