John Travolta and Kelly Preston Donate to Nelson Mandela Children's Fund
John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston have shown their charitable sides during their trip to South Africa - the stars donated $10,000 (15,000 pound sterling) to the Nelson Mandela Children's Fund on Saturday, June 12. The expectant parents flew in to the country on Thursday, June 10 to enjoy the opening ceremony of the soccer World Cup in Johannesburg.
And they've used their time in South Africa to entertain children who have been supported by the foundation. The kids read a poem to Travolta, Preston and their daughter Ella, while the "Pulp Fiction" star returned the gesture by dancing with some of the youngsters.
John Travolta and Kelly Preston announced in May that they are expecting their third child. The couple lost their son Jett Travolta of a seizure in January 2009.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch