John Travolta and Kelly Preston Donate to Nelson Mandela Children's Fund
John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston have shown their charitable sides during their trip to South Africa - the stars donated $10,000 (15,000 pound sterling) to the Nelson Mandela Children's Fund on Saturday, June 12. The expectant parents flew in to the country on Thursday, June 10 to enjoy the opening ceremony of the soccer World Cup in Johannesburg.
And they've used their time in South Africa to entertain children who have been supported by the foundation. The kids read a poem to Travolta, Preston and their daughter Ella, while the "Pulp Fiction" star returned the gesture by dancing with some of the youngsters.
John Travolta and Kelly Preston announced in May that they are expecting their third child. The couple lost their son Jett Travolta of a seizure in January 2009.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos