John Travolta and Kelly Preston Donate to Nelson Mandela Children's Fund
John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston have shown their charitable sides during their trip to South Africa - the stars donated $10,000 (15,000 pound sterling) to the Nelson Mandela Children's Fund on Saturday, June 12. The expectant parents flew in to the country on Thursday, June 10 to enjoy the opening ceremony of the soccer World Cup in Johannesburg.
And they've used their time in South Africa to entertain children who have been supported by the foundation. The kids read a poem to Travolta, Preston and their daughter Ella, while the "Pulp Fiction" star returned the gesture by dancing with some of the youngsters.
John Travolta and Kelly Preston announced in May that they are expecting their third child. The couple lost their son Jett Travolta of a seizure in January 2009.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test