John Travolta and Kelly Preston Donate to Nelson Mandela Children's Fund
John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston have shown their charitable sides during their trip to South Africa - the stars donated $10,000 (15,000 pound sterling) to the Nelson Mandela Children's Fund on Saturday, June 12. The expectant parents flew in to the country on Thursday, June 10 to enjoy the opening ceremony of the soccer World Cup in Johannesburg.
And they've used their time in South Africa to entertain children who have been supported by the foundation. The kids read a poem to Travolta, Preston and their daughter Ella, while the "Pulp Fiction" star returned the gesture by dancing with some of the youngsters.
John Travolta and Kelly Preston announced in May that they are expecting their third child. The couple lost their son Jett Travolta of a seizure in January 2009.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March