John Travolta and Kelly Preston Donate to Nelson Mandela Children's Fund
John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston have shown their charitable sides during their trip to South Africa - the stars donated $10,000 (15,000 pound sterling) to the Nelson Mandela Children's Fund on Saturday, June 12. The expectant parents flew in to the country on Thursday, June 10 to enjoy the opening ceremony of the soccer World Cup in Johannesburg.
And they've used their time in South Africa to entertain children who have been supported by the foundation. The kids read a poem to Travolta, Preston and their daughter Ella, while the "Pulp Fiction" star returned the gesture by dancing with some of the youngsters.
John Travolta and Kelly Preston announced in May that they are expecting their third child. The couple lost their son Jett Travolta of a seizure in January 2009.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy