Jay-Z Took Mr. Hudson and Kanye West at Isle of Wight
Jay-Z thrilled fans during his set at Britain's Isle of Wight festival on Friday night, June 11 with guest performances from Kanye West and Mr. Hudson. The hip-hop mogul was headlining the event with an 80-minute show, and during the slot he introduced Mr. Hudson to the crowd on hit track "Forever Young".
He was then joined by West, who rapped on "Run This Town", to rapturous applause from fans. The "99 Problems" hitmaker also used his set to pay tribute to U.S. President Barack Obama, telling the crowd, "After 44 tries we've got a black president, we changed the world. And somebody in this field will change the world."
The festival was closed on Sunday, June 13 night with Paul McCartney headlining the Main Stage. The Beatle paid tribute to the late Jimi Hendrix, saying "I was really lucky to know Jimi and hang out with him a little bit in the '60s, he was a great guy."
More Jay-Z News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked