Jay-Z Took Mr. Hudson and Kanye West at Isle of Wight
Jay-Z thrilled fans during his set at Britain's Isle of Wight festival on Friday night, June 11 with guest performances from Kanye West and Mr. Hudson. The hip-hop mogul was headlining the event with an 80-minute show, and during the slot he introduced Mr. Hudson to the crowd on hit track "Forever Young".
He was then joined by West, who rapped on "Run This Town", to rapturous applause from fans. The "99 Problems" hitmaker also used his set to pay tribute to U.S. President Barack Obama, telling the crowd, "After 44 tries we've got a black president, we changed the world. And somebody in this field will change the world."
The festival was closed on Sunday, June 13 night with Paul McCartney headlining the Main Stage. The Beatle paid tribute to the late Jimi Hendrix, saying "I was really lucky to know Jimi and hang out with him a little bit in the '60s, he was a great guy."
More Jay-Z News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding