Jay-Z Took Mr. Hudson and Kanye West at Isle of Wight
Jay-Z thrilled fans during his set at Britain's Isle of Wight festival on Friday night, June 11 with guest performances from Kanye West and Mr. Hudson. The hip-hop mogul was headlining the event with an 80-minute show, and during the slot he introduced Mr. Hudson to the crowd on hit track "Forever Young".
He was then joined by West, who rapped on "Run This Town", to rapturous applause from fans. The "99 Problems" hitmaker also used his set to pay tribute to U.S. President Barack Obama, telling the crowd, "After 44 tries we've got a black president, we changed the world. And somebody in this field will change the world."
The festival was closed on Sunday, June 13 night with Paul McCartney headlining the Main Stage. The Beatle paid tribute to the late Jimi Hendrix, saying "I was really lucky to know Jimi and hang out with him a little bit in the '60s, he was a great guy."
More Jay-Z News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns