Jay-Z Took Mr. Hudson and Kanye West at Isle of Wight
Jay-Z thrilled fans during his set at Britain's Isle of Wight festival on Friday night, June 11 with guest performances from Kanye West and Mr. Hudson. The hip-hop mogul was headlining the event with an 80-minute show, and during the slot he introduced Mr. Hudson to the crowd on hit track "Forever Young".
He was then joined by West, who rapped on "Run This Town", to rapturous applause from fans. The "99 Problems" hitmaker also used his set to pay tribute to U.S. President Barack Obama, telling the crowd, "After 44 tries we've got a black president, we changed the world. And somebody in this field will change the world."
The festival was closed on Sunday, June 13 night with Paul McCartney headlining the Main Stage. The Beatle paid tribute to the late Jimi Hendrix, saying "I was really lucky to know Jimi and hang out with him a little bit in the '60s, he was a great guy."
More Jay-Z News
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures