Slash Laughs Off Stage Attack
Rocker Slash has laughed off a stage invasion during a concert in Milan, Italy on Thursday night, June 10, insisting he's fine but his guitar was broken in the fracas. The guitar great was forced to halt his show when an over-zealous fan climbed onstage and tackled him as he started up a rendition of Guns N' Roses' anthem "Sweet Child O' Mine".
The burly fan almost knocked the rocker over as he lunged at him and then was tackled off the stage by security. Slash composed himself and tried to play on, but realized his guitar neck had been snapped and had to call for a replacement instrument.
After the show, the Velvet Revolver's star said, "It was a rowdy crowd, for sure, but amazing. The guy who nailed me didn't take me down but he busted my poor guitar. Ah well... it was a kick-a** rock show."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign