Slash Laughs Off Stage Attack
Rocker Slash has laughed off a stage invasion during a concert in Milan, Italy on Thursday night, June 10, insisting he's fine but his guitar was broken in the fracas. The guitar great was forced to halt his show when an over-zealous fan climbed onstage and tackled him as he started up a rendition of Guns N' Roses' anthem "Sweet Child O' Mine".
The burly fan almost knocked the rocker over as he lunged at him and then was tackled off the stage by security. Slash composed himself and tried to play on, but realized his guitar neck had been snapped and had to call for a replacement instrument.
After the show, the Velvet Revolver's star said, "It was a rowdy crowd, for sure, but amazing. The guy who nailed me didn't take me down but he busted my poor guitar. Ah well... it was a kick-a** rock show."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'