Slash Laughs Off Stage Attack
Rocker Slash has laughed off a stage invasion during a concert in Milan, Italy on Thursday night, June 10, insisting he's fine but his guitar was broken in the fracas. The guitar great was forced to halt his show when an over-zealous fan climbed onstage and tackled him as he started up a rendition of Guns N' Roses' anthem "Sweet Child O' Mine".
The burly fan almost knocked the rocker over as he lunged at him and then was tackled off the stage by security. Slash composed himself and tried to play on, but realized his guitar neck had been snapped and had to call for a replacement instrument.
After the show, the Velvet Revolver's star said, "It was a rowdy crowd, for sure, but amazing. The guy who nailed me didn't take me down but he busted my poor guitar. Ah well... it was a kick-a** rock show."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'