Slash Laughs Off Stage Attack
Rocker Slash has laughed off a stage invasion during a concert in Milan, Italy on Thursday night, June 10, insisting he's fine but his guitar was broken in the fracas. The guitar great was forced to halt his show when an over-zealous fan climbed onstage and tackled him as he started up a rendition of Guns N' Roses' anthem "Sweet Child O' Mine".
The burly fan almost knocked the rocker over as he lunged at him and then was tackled off the stage by security. Slash composed himself and tried to play on, but realized his guitar neck had been snapped and had to call for a replacement instrument.
After the show, the Velvet Revolver's star said, "It was a rowdy crowd, for sure, but amazing. The guy who nailed me didn't take me down but he busted my poor guitar. Ah well... it was a kick-a** rock show."
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13