Slash Laughs Off Stage Attack
Rocker Slash has laughed off a stage invasion during a concert in Milan, Italy on Thursday night, June 10, insisting he's fine but his guitar was broken in the fracas. The guitar great was forced to halt his show when an over-zealous fan climbed onstage and tackled him as he started up a rendition of Guns N' Roses' anthem "Sweet Child O' Mine".
The burly fan almost knocked the rocker over as he lunged at him and then was tackled off the stage by security. Slash composed himself and tried to play on, but realized his guitar neck had been snapped and had to call for a replacement instrument.
After the show, the Velvet Revolver's star said, "It was a rowdy crowd, for sure, but amazing. The guy who nailed me didn't take me down but he busted my poor guitar. Ah well... it was a kick-a** rock show."
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off