Amanda Peet Wants Third Child Before 'Too Old'
Actress Amanda Peet is desperate to expand her family with her screenwriter husband David Benioff, just eight weeks after giving birth to the couple's second child. The "Whole Nine Yards" star, 38, welcomed baby Molly June on April 19 and the actress admits she's ready to get pregnant again.
She tells UsMagazine, "I'm really old. He (Benioff) was like, 'We have to wait three years'. And I was like, 'We don't have three years! We'll be too old at that point.' "
Amanda Peet and David Benioff tied the knot on September 30, 2006 in New York City. The couple, who lives in Manhattan and Beverly Hills, welcomed their first child, Frances, in 2007. In December 2009, they announced that they were expecting their second child.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights