Amanda Peet Wants Third Child Before 'Too Old'
Actress Amanda Peet is desperate to expand her family with her screenwriter husband David Benioff, just eight weeks after giving birth to the couple's second child. The "Whole Nine Yards" star, 38, welcomed baby Molly June on April 19 and the actress admits she's ready to get pregnant again.
She tells UsMagazine, "I'm really old. He (Benioff) was like, 'We have to wait three years'. And I was like, 'We don't have three years! We'll be too old at that point.' "
Amanda Peet and David Benioff tied the knot on September 30, 2006 in New York City. The couple, who lives in Manhattan and Beverly Hills, welcomed their first child, Frances, in 2007. In December 2009, they announced that they were expecting their second child.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding