Amanda Peet Wants Third Child Before 'Too Old'
Actress Amanda Peet is desperate to expand her family with her screenwriter husband David Benioff, just eight weeks after giving birth to the couple's second child. The "Whole Nine Yards" star, 38, welcomed baby Molly June on April 19 and the actress admits she's ready to get pregnant again.
She tells UsMagazine, "I'm really old. He (Benioff) was like, 'We have to wait three years'. And I was like, 'We don't have three years! We'll be too old at that point.' "
Amanda Peet and David Benioff tied the knot on September 30, 2006 in New York City. The couple, who lives in Manhattan and Beverly Hills, welcomed their first child, Frances, in 2007. In December 2009, they announced that they were expecting their second child.
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary