Amanda Peet Wants Third Child Before 'Too Old'
Actress Amanda Peet is desperate to expand her family with her screenwriter husband David Benioff, just eight weeks after giving birth to the couple's second child. The "Whole Nine Yards" star, 38, welcomed baby Molly June on April 19 and the actress admits she's ready to get pregnant again.
She tells UsMagazine, "I'm really old. He (Benioff) was like, 'We have to wait three years'. And I was like, 'We don't have three years! We'll be too old at that point.' "
Amanda Peet and David Benioff tied the knot on September 30, 2006 in New York City. The couple, who lives in Manhattan and Beverly Hills, welcomed their first child, Frances, in 2007. In December 2009, they announced that they were expecting their second child.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris