Amanda Peet Wants Third Child Before 'Too Old'
Actress Amanda Peet is desperate to expand her family with her screenwriter husband David Benioff, just eight weeks after giving birth to the couple's second child. The "Whole Nine Yards" star, 38, welcomed baby Molly June on April 19 and the actress admits she's ready to get pregnant again.
She tells UsMagazine, "I'm really old. He (Benioff) was like, 'We have to wait three years'. And I was like, 'We don't have three years! We'll be too old at that point.' "
Amanda Peet and David Benioff tied the knot on September 30, 2006 in New York City. The couple, who lives in Manhattan and Beverly Hills, welcomed their first child, Frances, in 2007. In December 2009, they announced that they were expecting their second child.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group