Amanda Seyfried Insulted Leonardo DiCaprio With Role Offer
Amanda Seyfried was horrified after she accidentally "insulted" Leonardo DiCaprio by asking him to play her father in a new movie. The "Titanic" star is producing Seyfried's upcoming film "Red Riding Hood", and when the actress met the star to talk about the movie she attempted to persuade him to take an onscreen role.
But DiCaprio was unimpressed when he realized Seyfried wasn't asking him to play her love interest - she wanted him for the part of her character's father. She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Unfortunately, he's not in it. I asked him if he would play my dad but he got insulted. He said, 'I don't do male leads in love stories anymore'."
"And I said, 'I wasn't talking about the male leads, I was talking about my dad! You're what, 35? Age yourself up a bit!' "
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'