Amanda Seyfried Insulted Leonardo DiCaprio With Role Offer
Amanda Seyfried was horrified after she accidentally "insulted" Leonardo DiCaprio by asking him to play her father in a new movie. The "Titanic" star is producing Seyfried's upcoming film "Red Riding Hood", and when the actress met the star to talk about the movie she attempted to persuade him to take an onscreen role.
But DiCaprio was unimpressed when he realized Seyfried wasn't asking him to play her love interest - she wanted him for the part of her character's father. She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Unfortunately, he's not in it. I asked him if he would play my dad but he got insulted. He said, 'I don't do male leads in love stories anymore'."
"And I said, 'I wasn't talking about the male leads, I was talking about my dad! You're what, 35? Age yourself up a bit!' "
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked