Amanda Seyfried Insulted Leonardo DiCaprio With Role Offer
Amanda Seyfried was horrified after she accidentally "insulted" Leonardo DiCaprio by asking him to play her father in a new movie. The "Titanic" star is producing Seyfried's upcoming film "Red Riding Hood", and when the actress met the star to talk about the movie she attempted to persuade him to take an onscreen role.
But DiCaprio was unimpressed when he realized Seyfried wasn't asking him to play her love interest - she wanted him for the part of her character's father. She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Unfortunately, he's not in it. I asked him if he would play my dad but he got insulted. He said, 'I don't do male leads in love stories anymore'."
"And I said, 'I wasn't talking about the male leads, I was talking about my dad! You're what, 35? Age yourself up a bit!' "
More Amanda Seyfried News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell