Amanda Seyfried Insulted Leonardo DiCaprio With Role Offer
Amanda Seyfried was horrified after she accidentally "insulted" Leonardo DiCaprio by asking him to play her father in a new movie. The "Titanic" star is producing Seyfried's upcoming film "Red Riding Hood", and when the actress met the star to talk about the movie she attempted to persuade him to take an onscreen role.
But DiCaprio was unimpressed when he realized Seyfried wasn't asking him to play her love interest - she wanted him for the part of her character's father. She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Unfortunately, he's not in it. I asked him if he would play my dad but he got insulted. He said, 'I don't do male leads in love stories anymore'."
"And I said, 'I wasn't talking about the male leads, I was talking about my dad! You're what, 35? Age yourself up a bit!' "
More Amanda Seyfried News
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy