Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins Reunited for One Night
Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins sparked rumors of a reunion when they were spotted dining out together this week - but the former couple had merely met up to celebrate their son's graduation.
The pair parted ways in 2009 after 23 years together, but have remained on friendly terms for the sake of their two sons, Jack and Miles. They were seen enjoying dinner together at the River Cafe in Brooklyn, New York earlier this week, sparking gossip they had revived their relationship, but the New York Daily News reports the actors had come together for a family celebration to toast Miles' graduation from the city's St. Ann's School.
Sarandon, 63, and Robbins, 51, met while shooting the 1988 film "Bull Durham". He played a hotshot pitcher, while she was the passionate fan who simultaneously seduced him and prepared him for the big leagues.
More Susan Sarandon News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son