Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins Reunited for One Night
Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins sparked rumors of a reunion when they were spotted dining out together this week - but the former couple had merely met up to celebrate their son's graduation.
The pair parted ways in 2009 after 23 years together, but have remained on friendly terms for the sake of their two sons, Jack and Miles. They were seen enjoying dinner together at the River Cafe in Brooklyn, New York earlier this week, sparking gossip they had revived their relationship, but the New York Daily News reports the actors had come together for a family celebration to toast Miles' graduation from the city's St. Ann's School.
Sarandon, 63, and Robbins, 51, met while shooting the 1988 film "Bull Durham". He played a hotshot pitcher, while she was the passionate fan who simultaneously seduced him and prepared him for the big leagues.
More Susan Sarandon News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent