Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins Reunited for One Night
Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins sparked rumors of a reunion when they were spotted dining out together this week - but the former couple had merely met up to celebrate their son's graduation.
The pair parted ways in 2009 after 23 years together, but have remained on friendly terms for the sake of their two sons, Jack and Miles. They were seen enjoying dinner together at the River Cafe in Brooklyn, New York earlier this week, sparking gossip they had revived their relationship, but the New York Daily News reports the actors had come together for a family celebration to toast Miles' graduation from the city's St. Ann's School.
Sarandon, 63, and Robbins, 51, met while shooting the 1988 film "Bull Durham". He played a hotshot pitcher, while she was the passionate fan who simultaneously seduced him and prepared him for the big leagues.
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women