Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins Reunited for One Night
Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins sparked rumors of a reunion when they were spotted dining out together this week - but the former couple had merely met up to celebrate their son's graduation.
The pair parted ways in 2009 after 23 years together, but have remained on friendly terms for the sake of their two sons, Jack and Miles. They were seen enjoying dinner together at the River Cafe in Brooklyn, New York earlier this week, sparking gossip they had revived their relationship, but the New York Daily News reports the actors had come together for a family celebration to toast Miles' graduation from the city's St. Ann's School.
Sarandon, 63, and Robbins, 51, met while shooting the 1988 film "Bull Durham". He played a hotshot pitcher, while she was the passionate fan who simultaneously seduced him and prepared him for the big leagues.
More Susan Sarandon News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera