Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins Reunited for One Night
Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins sparked rumors of a reunion when they were spotted dining out together this week - but the former couple had merely met up to celebrate their son's graduation.
The pair parted ways in 2009 after 23 years together, but have remained on friendly terms for the sake of their two sons, Jack and Miles. They were seen enjoying dinner together at the River Cafe in Brooklyn, New York earlier this week, sparking gossip they had revived their relationship, but the New York Daily News reports the actors had come together for a family celebration to toast Miles' graduation from the city's St. Ann's School.
Sarandon, 63, and Robbins, 51, met while shooting the 1988 film "Bull Durham". He played a hotshot pitcher, while she was the passionate fan who simultaneously seduced him and prepared him for the big leagues.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics