Steve Carell and Michael C. Hall Named Best Actors at Monte Carlo TV Fest
Steve Carell and Michael C. Hall were the toast of Monte Carlo on Thursday night, June 10 after taking the top honors at Monaco's largest TV event. The stars came out to attend the 50th annual Monte Carlo TV Festival, which saw Carell named Best Actor in a Comedy Series for his role in "The Office", while Hall landed the Best Actor in a Drama Series award, for "Dexter".
The night's other major prizes went to American shows including "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and "Desperate Housewives", which landed the International TV Audience Awards, while producing honors went to "30 Rock" and "Mad Men", along with British political comedy "The Thick of It", according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The closing ceremony of 2010 Monte Carlo Television Festival was held in Monaco on Thursday, June 10. Among other big stars who attended the event were "The Vampire Diaries" cast Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour