Steve Carell and Michael C. Hall Named Best Actors at Monte Carlo TV Fest
Steve Carell and Michael C. Hall were the toast of Monte Carlo on Thursday night, June 10 after taking the top honors at Monaco's largest TV event. The stars came out to attend the 50th annual Monte Carlo TV Festival, which saw Carell named Best Actor in a Comedy Series for his role in "The Office", while Hall landed the Best Actor in a Drama Series award, for "Dexter".
The night's other major prizes went to American shows including "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and "Desperate Housewives", which landed the International TV Audience Awards, while producing honors went to "30 Rock" and "Mad Men", along with British political comedy "The Thick of It", according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The closing ceremony of 2010 Monte Carlo Television Festival was held in Monaco on Thursday, June 10. Among other big stars who attended the event were "The Vampire Diaries" cast Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder.
More Steve Carell News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert