Steve Carell and Michael C. Hall Named Best Actors at Monte Carlo TV Fest
Steve Carell and Michael C. Hall were the toast of Monte Carlo on Thursday night, June 10 after taking the top honors at Monaco's largest TV event. The stars came out to attend the 50th annual Monte Carlo TV Festival, which saw Carell named Best Actor in a Comedy Series for his role in "The Office", while Hall landed the Best Actor in a Drama Series award, for "Dexter".
The night's other major prizes went to American shows including "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and "Desperate Housewives", which landed the International TV Audience Awards, while producing honors went to "30 Rock" and "Mad Men", along with British political comedy "The Thick of It", according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The closing ceremony of 2010 Monte Carlo Television Festival was held in Monaco on Thursday, June 10. Among other big stars who attended the event were "The Vampire Diaries" cast Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy