Megan Fox Regrets Telling Lies to Media
Megan Fox has revealed she's often lied to the press in a bid to keep her love life private - insisting she regrets feeding journalists "misconceptions" to "throw them off the scent". The "Transformers" star has long kept gossips guessing about her on/off romance with longterm love interest Brian Austin Green.
But the actress admits many of the interviews she's given about her private life have been full of untruths. In a chat with "The Hangover" actor Zach Galifianakis for Interview magazine, she explains, "In the past, I've been reluctant to share any bits of truth about myself or to really let people in on my reality."
"So I have said some things to throw people off the scent of what's really going on in my life. So I have sort of aided the media in printing these misconceptions, which I regret."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off