Megan Fox Regrets Telling Lies to Media
Megan Fox has revealed she's often lied to the press in a bid to keep her love life private - insisting she regrets feeding journalists "misconceptions" to "throw them off the scent". The "Transformers" star has long kept gossips guessing about her on/off romance with longterm love interest Brian Austin Green.
But the actress admits many of the interviews she's given about her private life have been full of untruths. In a chat with "The Hangover" actor Zach Galifianakis for Interview magazine, she explains, "In the past, I've been reluctant to share any bits of truth about myself or to really let people in on my reality."
"So I have said some things to throw people off the scent of what's really going on in my life. So I have sort of aided the media in printing these misconceptions, which I regret."
More Megan Fox News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves