Megan Fox Regrets Telling Lies to Media
Megan Fox has revealed she's often lied to the press in a bid to keep her love life private - insisting she regrets feeding journalists "misconceptions" to "throw them off the scent". The "Transformers" star has long kept gossips guessing about her on/off romance with longterm love interest Brian Austin Green.
But the actress admits many of the interviews she's given about her private life have been full of untruths. In a chat with "The Hangover" actor Zach Galifianakis for Interview magazine, she explains, "In the past, I've been reluctant to share any bits of truth about myself or to really let people in on my reality."
"So I have said some things to throw people off the scent of what's really going on in my life. So I have sort of aided the media in printing these misconceptions, which I regret."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season