Megan Fox Regrets Telling Lies to Media
Megan Fox has revealed she's often lied to the press in a bid to keep her love life private - insisting she regrets feeding journalists "misconceptions" to "throw them off the scent". The "Transformers" star has long kept gossips guessing about her on/off romance with longterm love interest Brian Austin Green.
But the actress admits many of the interviews she's given about her private life have been full of untruths. In a chat with "The Hangover" actor Zach Galifianakis for Interview magazine, she explains, "In the past, I've been reluctant to share any bits of truth about myself or to really let people in on my reality."
"So I have said some things to throw people off the scent of what's really going on in my life. So I have sort of aided the media in printing these misconceptions, which I regret."
More Megan Fox News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'