Megan Fox Regrets Telling Lies to Media
Megan Fox has revealed she's often lied to the press in a bid to keep her love life private - insisting she regrets feeding journalists "misconceptions" to "throw them off the scent". The "Transformers" star has long kept gossips guessing about her on/off romance with longterm love interest Brian Austin Green.
But the actress admits many of the interviews she's given about her private life have been full of untruths. In a chat with "The Hangover" actor Zach Galifianakis for Interview magazine, she explains, "In the past, I've been reluctant to share any bits of truth about myself or to really let people in on my reality."
"So I have said some things to throw people off the scent of what's really going on in my life. So I have sort of aided the media in printing these misconceptions, which I regret."
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway