Vanessa Redgrave Plans Acting Hiatus Following Family Tragedies
Veteran actress Vanessa Redgrave is to take a break from work so she can spend quality time with her loved ones following her recent family tragedies. The British star was rocked by the death of her daughter, Natasha Richardson, last year after a skiing accident, and the sad loss was compounded by the death of her brother Corin, who passed away in April this year, and her sister Lynn, who lost her battle with breast cancer last month.
Redgrave has decided not to take on any more movie roles for the foreseeable future so she can "take stock" of her losses and dedicate her time to her other daughter, Joely Richardson.
She says, "I'm glad not to work for a while because I want to take time to think and to read and to garden and see my daughter and be with my grandchildren."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia