Vanessa Redgrave Plans Acting Hiatus Following Family Tragedies
Veteran actress Vanessa Redgrave is to take a break from work so she can spend quality time with her loved ones following her recent family tragedies. The British star was rocked by the death of her daughter, Natasha Richardson, last year after a skiing accident, and the sad loss was compounded by the death of her brother Corin, who passed away in April this year, and her sister Lynn, who lost her battle with breast cancer last month.
Redgrave has decided not to take on any more movie roles for the foreseeable future so she can "take stock" of her losses and dedicate her time to her other daughter, Joely Richardson.
She says, "I'm glad not to work for a while because I want to take time to think and to read and to garden and see my daughter and be with my grandchildren."
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser