Vanessa Redgrave Plans Acting Hiatus Following Family Tragedies
Veteran actress Vanessa Redgrave is to take a break from work so she can spend quality time with her loved ones following her recent family tragedies. The British star was rocked by the death of her daughter, Natasha Richardson, last year after a skiing accident, and the sad loss was compounded by the death of her brother Corin, who passed away in April this year, and her sister Lynn, who lost her battle with breast cancer last month.
Redgrave has decided not to take on any more movie roles for the foreseeable future so she can "take stock" of her losses and dedicate her time to her other daughter, Joely Richardson.
She says, "I'm glad not to work for a while because I want to take time to think and to read and to garden and see my daughter and be with my grandchildren."
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms