Vanessa Redgrave Plans Acting Hiatus Following Family Tragedies
Veteran actress Vanessa Redgrave is to take a break from work so she can spend quality time with her loved ones following her recent family tragedies. The British star was rocked by the death of her daughter, Natasha Richardson, last year after a skiing accident, and the sad loss was compounded by the death of her brother Corin, who passed away in April this year, and her sister Lynn, who lost her battle with breast cancer last month.
Redgrave has decided not to take on any more movie roles for the foreseeable future so she can "take stock" of her losses and dedicate her time to her other daughter, Joely Richardson.
She says, "I'm glad not to work for a while because I want to take time to think and to read and to garden and see my daughter and be with my grandchildren."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism