The Kooks' Luke Pritchard Finds Love With Mick Jagger's Daughter
The Kooks star Luke Pritchard has reportedly found love, with Sir Mick Jagger's teenage daughter Georgia May. Pritchard, whose band was once the opening act for The Rolling Stones, was spotted kissing the blonde model in the star-studded audience at The Strokes' comeback concert in London on Wednesday, June 9.
Britain's The Sun newspaper alleges the 25-year-old rocker has taken the 18-year-old beauty on a string of dates in recent weeks. An onlooker tells the publication, "They were getting on very well and couldn't keep their hands off each other. It didn't look like they were trying to keep their relationship a secret."
However, the source told the site that Jagger won't be too happy with the relationship since he and ex-wife Jerry Hall don't want their daughter sucked into a rock'n'roll lifestyle. The source said, "Mick doesn't want Georgia getting caught up in showbiz. He's bound to hit the roof when he finds out she is seeing a rock star."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'