The Kooks' Luke Pritchard Finds Love With Mick Jagger's Daughter
The Kooks star Luke Pritchard has reportedly found love, with Sir Mick Jagger's teenage daughter Georgia May. Pritchard, whose band was once the opening act for The Rolling Stones, was spotted kissing the blonde model in the star-studded audience at The Strokes' comeback concert in London on Wednesday, June 9.
Britain's The Sun newspaper alleges the 25-year-old rocker has taken the 18-year-old beauty on a string of dates in recent weeks. An onlooker tells the publication, "They were getting on very well and couldn't keep their hands off each other. It didn't look like they were trying to keep their relationship a secret."
However, the source told the site that Jagger won't be too happy with the relationship since he and ex-wife Jerry Hall don't want their daughter sucked into a rock'n'roll lifestyle. The source said, "Mick doesn't want Georgia getting caught up in showbiz. He's bound to hit the roof when he finds out she is seeing a rock star."
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds