The Kooks' Luke Pritchard Finds Love With Mick Jagger's Daughter
The Kooks star Luke Pritchard has reportedly found love, with Sir Mick Jagger's teenage daughter Georgia May. Pritchard, whose band was once the opening act for The Rolling Stones, was spotted kissing the blonde model in the star-studded audience at The Strokes' comeback concert in London on Wednesday, June 9.
Britain's The Sun newspaper alleges the 25-year-old rocker has taken the 18-year-old beauty on a string of dates in recent weeks. An onlooker tells the publication, "They were getting on very well and couldn't keep their hands off each other. It didn't look like they were trying to keep their relationship a secret."
However, the source told the site that Jagger won't be too happy with the relationship since he and ex-wife Jerry Hall don't want their daughter sucked into a rock'n'roll lifestyle. The source said, "Mick doesn't want Georgia getting caught up in showbiz. He's bound to hit the roof when he finds out she is seeing a rock star."
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities