The Kooks' Luke Pritchard Finds Love With Mick Jagger's Daughter
The Kooks star Luke Pritchard has reportedly found love, with Sir Mick Jagger's teenage daughter Georgia May. Pritchard, whose band was once the opening act for The Rolling Stones, was spotted kissing the blonde model in the star-studded audience at The Strokes' comeback concert in London on Wednesday, June 9.
Britain's The Sun newspaper alleges the 25-year-old rocker has taken the 18-year-old beauty on a string of dates in recent weeks. An onlooker tells the publication, "They were getting on very well and couldn't keep their hands off each other. It didn't look like they were trying to keep their relationship a secret."
However, the source told the site that Jagger won't be too happy with the relationship since he and ex-wife Jerry Hall don't want their daughter sucked into a rock'n'roll lifestyle. The source said, "Mick doesn't want Georgia getting caught up in showbiz. He's bound to hit the roof when he finds out she is seeing a rock star."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival