The Kooks' Luke Pritchard Finds Love With Mick Jagger's Daughter
The Kooks star Luke Pritchard has reportedly found love, with Sir Mick Jagger's teenage daughter Georgia May. Pritchard, whose band was once the opening act for The Rolling Stones, was spotted kissing the blonde model in the star-studded audience at The Strokes' comeback concert in London on Wednesday, June 9.
Britain's The Sun newspaper alleges the 25-year-old rocker has taken the 18-year-old beauty on a string of dates in recent weeks. An onlooker tells the publication, "They were getting on very well and couldn't keep their hands off each other. It didn't look like they were trying to keep their relationship a secret."
However, the source told the site that Jagger won't be too happy with the relationship since he and ex-wife Jerry Hall don't want their daughter sucked into a rock'n'roll lifestyle. The source said, "Mick doesn't want Georgia getting caught up in showbiz. He's bound to hit the roof when he finds out she is seeing a rock star."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support