Billie Piper's Raunchy Series to Hit Big Screen
British actress Billie Piper's raunchy hit series "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" is to be made into a Hollywood movie. The 27-year-old pop-star-turned-actress plays in-demand escort Belle in the saucy show and reveals the drama, based on the memoirs of a real-life former prostitute, will soon be hitting the big screens after the upcoming final season wraps.
Piper says, "I'm about to start filming the fourth series and then that will be it. I'm not sure it has legs past four seasons so we're trying to develop a movie."
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "The book has been a worldwide success and the TV show has been a hit on both sides of the Atlantic, a movie is the next obvious step."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt