Billie Piper's Raunchy Series to Hit Big Screen
British actress Billie Piper's raunchy hit series "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" is to be made into a Hollywood movie. The 27-year-old pop-star-turned-actress plays in-demand escort Belle in the saucy show and reveals the drama, based on the memoirs of a real-life former prostitute, will soon be hitting the big screens after the upcoming final season wraps.
Piper says, "I'm about to start filming the fourth series and then that will be it. I'm not sure it has legs past four seasons so we're trying to develop a movie."
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "The book has been a worldwide success and the TV show has been a hit on both sides of the Atlantic, a movie is the next obvious step."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective