Billie Piper's Raunchy Series to Hit Big Screen
British actress Billie Piper's raunchy hit series "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" is to be made into a Hollywood movie. The 27-year-old pop-star-turned-actress plays in-demand escort Belle in the saucy show and reveals the drama, based on the memoirs of a real-life former prostitute, will soon be hitting the big screens after the upcoming final season wraps.
Piper says, "I'm about to start filming the fourth series and then that will be it. I'm not sure it has legs past four seasons so we're trying to develop a movie."
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "The book has been a worldwide success and the TV show has been a hit on both sides of the Atlantic, a movie is the next obvious step."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune