Billie Piper's Raunchy Series to Hit Big Screen
British actress Billie Piper's raunchy hit series "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" is to be made into a Hollywood movie. The 27-year-old pop-star-turned-actress plays in-demand escort Belle in the saucy show and reveals the drama, based on the memoirs of a real-life former prostitute, will soon be hitting the big screens after the upcoming final season wraps.
Piper says, "I'm about to start filming the fourth series and then that will be it. I'm not sure it has legs past four seasons so we're trying to develop a movie."
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "The book has been a worldwide success and the TV show has been a hit on both sides of the Atlantic, a movie is the next obvious step."
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash