Billie Piper's Raunchy Series to Hit Big Screen
British actress Billie Piper's raunchy hit series "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" is to be made into a Hollywood movie. The 27-year-old pop-star-turned-actress plays in-demand escort Belle in the saucy show and reveals the drama, based on the memoirs of a real-life former prostitute, will soon be hitting the big screens after the upcoming final season wraps.
Piper says, "I'm about to start filming the fourth series and then that will be it. I'm not sure it has legs past four seasons so we're trying to develop a movie."
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "The book has been a worldwide success and the TV show has been a hit on both sides of the Atlantic, a movie is the next obvious step."
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds