Chris Rock Learns to Keep His Mouth Shut at Basketball Games
Chris Rock has learned to keep his mouth shut when sitting court side at crucial basketball games after Los Angeles Lakers coach Phil Jackson reprimanded him for cracking jokes and trying to mess with top player Kobe Bryant's famous focus. The comedian was captured on camera trying to share a joke with Bryant during a recent NBA Finals clash between the Lakers and Boston Celtics, and the sports star was doing his best to ignore him.
Jackson decided enough was enough and walked over to Rock to tell him to shut up. He says, "Phil Jackson screamed at me, man, and I was scared. He was like my dad. I thought he was gonna put his big Phil Jackson foot in my a**."
Pal David Spade, who was with Rock at the game, admits it's difficult to land the best seats at a basketball game and not chat to the players, sharing "We're two feet away from the guys and we feel dumb sitting there because you know they don't like it because every week it's four new idiots from some TV show... It's the same jokes to the players."
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video