Chris Rock Learns to Keep His Mouth Shut at Basketball Games
Chris Rock has learned to keep his mouth shut when sitting court side at crucial basketball games after Los Angeles Lakers coach Phil Jackson reprimanded him for cracking jokes and trying to mess with top player Kobe Bryant's famous focus. The comedian was captured on camera trying to share a joke with Bryant during a recent NBA Finals clash between the Lakers and Boston Celtics, and the sports star was doing his best to ignore him.
Jackson decided enough was enough and walked over to Rock to tell him to shut up. He says, "Phil Jackson screamed at me, man, and I was scared. He was like my dad. I thought he was gonna put his big Phil Jackson foot in my a**."
Pal David Spade, who was with Rock at the game, admits it's difficult to land the best seats at a basketball game and not chat to the players, sharing "We're two feet away from the guys and we feel dumb sitting there because you know they don't like it because every week it's four new idiots from some TV show... It's the same jokes to the players."
More Chris Rock News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday