Chris Rock Learns to Keep His Mouth Shut at Basketball Games
Chris Rock has learned to keep his mouth shut when sitting court side at crucial basketball games after Los Angeles Lakers coach Phil Jackson reprimanded him for cracking jokes and trying to mess with top player Kobe Bryant's famous focus. The comedian was captured on camera trying to share a joke with Bryant during a recent NBA Finals clash between the Lakers and Boston Celtics, and the sports star was doing his best to ignore him.
Jackson decided enough was enough and walked over to Rock to tell him to shut up. He says, "Phil Jackson screamed at me, man, and I was scared. He was like my dad. I thought he was gonna put his big Phil Jackson foot in my a**."
Pal David Spade, who was with Rock at the game, admits it's difficult to land the best seats at a basketball game and not chat to the players, sharing "We're two feet away from the guys and we feel dumb sitting there because you know they don't like it because every week it's four new idiots from some TV show... It's the same jokes to the players."
More Chris Rock News
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump