Miley Cyrus Will Never Stumble Out of Nightclubs Drunk, Thanks to Bret Michaels' Advice
Miley Cyrus has credited new duet partner Bret Michaels for giving her a sensible take on drugs and alcohol. The clean-living teen insists she'll never become "that person" who stumbles out of nightclubs drunk and stoned, and rocker Michaels, who recently re-recorded his "Poison" ballad "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" with the teen pop sensation, has helped destroy the sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll imagery for her with a few horror stories.
Cyrus explains, "Having him in my life and him telling me some stories and some of the dumb crap that happens... he just makes me never want to do that stuff." But the singer insists she won't be a tee-total goody goody when she's older, saying "I'm not gonna be like, 'I'll never have a drink in my entire life,' because that's probably going to be a lie."
"But if I'm ever seen out dancing at a club having fun, I don't want people to immediately go, 'Oh, she's on drugs, she's drunk.' I'm never going to be that person. As long as I steer clear of that and keep that mind frame, I think I'll be cool."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event