Miley Cyrus Will Never Stumble Out of Nightclubs Drunk, Thanks to Bret Michaels' Advice
Miley Cyrus has credited new duet partner Bret Michaels for giving her a sensible take on drugs and alcohol. The clean-living teen insists she'll never become "that person" who stumbles out of nightclubs drunk and stoned, and rocker Michaels, who recently re-recorded his "Poison" ballad "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" with the teen pop sensation, has helped destroy the sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll imagery for her with a few horror stories.
Cyrus explains, "Having him in my life and him telling me some stories and some of the dumb crap that happens... he just makes me never want to do that stuff." But the singer insists she won't be a tee-total goody goody when she's older, saying "I'm not gonna be like, 'I'll never have a drink in my entire life,' because that's probably going to be a lie."
"But if I'm ever seen out dancing at a club having fun, I don't want people to immediately go, 'Oh, she's on drugs, she's drunk.' I'm never going to be that person. As long as I steer clear of that and keep that mind frame, I think I'll be cool."
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance