Miley Cyrus Will Never Stumble Out of Nightclubs Drunk, Thanks to Bret Michaels' Advice
Miley Cyrus has credited new duet partner Bret Michaels for giving her a sensible take on drugs and alcohol. The clean-living teen insists she'll never become "that person" who stumbles out of nightclubs drunk and stoned, and rocker Michaels, who recently re-recorded his "Poison" ballad "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" with the teen pop sensation, has helped destroy the sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll imagery for her with a few horror stories.
Cyrus explains, "Having him in my life and him telling me some stories and some of the dumb crap that happens... he just makes me never want to do that stuff." But the singer insists she won't be a tee-total goody goody when she's older, saying "I'm not gonna be like, 'I'll never have a drink in my entire life,' because that's probably going to be a lie."
"But if I'm ever seen out dancing at a club having fun, I don't want people to immediately go, 'Oh, she's on drugs, she's drunk.' I'm never going to be that person. As long as I steer clear of that and keep that mind frame, I think I'll be cool."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angeline Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX