Miley Cyrus Will Never Stumble Out of Nightclubs Drunk, Thanks to Bret Michaels' Advice
Miley Cyrus has credited new duet partner Bret Michaels for giving her a sensible take on drugs and alcohol. The clean-living teen insists she'll never become "that person" who stumbles out of nightclubs drunk and stoned, and rocker Michaels, who recently re-recorded his "Poison" ballad "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" with the teen pop sensation, has helped destroy the sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll imagery for her with a few horror stories.
Cyrus explains, "Having him in my life and him telling me some stories and some of the dumb crap that happens... he just makes me never want to do that stuff." But the singer insists she won't be a tee-total goody goody when she's older, saying "I'm not gonna be like, 'I'll never have a drink in my entire life,' because that's probably going to be a lie."
"But if I'm ever seen out dancing at a club having fun, I don't want people to immediately go, 'Oh, she's on drugs, she's drunk.' I'm never going to be that person. As long as I steer clear of that and keep that mind frame, I think I'll be cool."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'