Michael Jackson's Physician's Medical License Restricted in Nevada
Michael Jackson's former doctor Conrad Murray has been banned from prescribing anesthetics in Nevada. Officials at the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners have restricted the physician's medical license, forbidding him from prescribing or administering anesthetic agents, including Propofol, the drug which killed the King of Pop in summer 2009.
Murray is still allowed to prescribe painkillers and anti-anxiety medications, reports TMZ. The ban comes just days after representatives for California's Medical Board renewed a bid to prevent him from practicing medicine at all until his criminal trial, connected to Jackson's death, is concluded.
He can no longer use or prescribe anesthetics to patients in the state. Murray pleaded not guilty to charges of involuntary manslaughter in February.
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic