Michael Jackson's Physician's Medical License Restricted in Nevada
Michael Jackson's former doctor Conrad Murray has been banned from prescribing anesthetics in Nevada. Officials at the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners have restricted the physician's medical license, forbidding him from prescribing or administering anesthetic agents, including Propofol, the drug which killed the King of Pop in summer 2009.
Murray is still allowed to prescribe painkillers and anti-anxiety medications, reports TMZ. The ban comes just days after representatives for California's Medical Board renewed a bid to prevent him from practicing medicine at all until his criminal trial, connected to Jackson's death, is concluded.
He can no longer use or prescribe anesthetics to patients in the state. Murray pleaded not guilty to charges of involuntary manslaughter in February.
More Michael Jackson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked