Michael Jackson's Physician's Medical License Restricted in Nevada
Michael Jackson's former doctor Conrad Murray has been banned from prescribing anesthetics in Nevada. Officials at the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners have restricted the physician's medical license, forbidding him from prescribing or administering anesthetic agents, including Propofol, the drug which killed the King of Pop in summer 2009.
Murray is still allowed to prescribe painkillers and anti-anxiety medications, reports TMZ. The ban comes just days after representatives for California's Medical Board renewed a bid to prevent him from practicing medicine at all until his criminal trial, connected to Jackson's death, is concluded.
He can no longer use or prescribe anesthetics to patients in the state. Murray pleaded not guilty to charges of involuntary manslaughter in February.
More Michael Jackson News
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed