'Glee' X-Rated Parody to Be Available for Purchase in July
The cast of "Glee" are about to get sexed up for a new X-rated parody. Hustler Video bosses have jumped on the back of the worldwide TV phenomenon and shot a porn version of the musical, complete with a saucy new song, which has already been released to YouTube.
"This Ain't Glee XXX Parody!!" will be available on DVD in July but the racy cast's "Big Tushy Hos" video is online now. It features adult stars Samone Taylor, Scarlett Faye, Tara Lynn Fox, Miko Sinz and others performing a saucy, reworded version of Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls" as their "Glee" doubles.
Beside having "This Ain't Glee XXX Parody!!" on the way, Hustler is also set to release Danielle Staub's homemade sex tape on June 14. Hustler's Director of Public Relations, Julie Messing, told E! Online that Staub knows about their move, saying "She knows it's being released."
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account