'Glee' X-Rated Parody to Be Available for Purchase in July
The cast of "Glee" are about to get sexed up for a new X-rated parody. Hustler Video bosses have jumped on the back of the worldwide TV phenomenon and shot a porn version of the musical, complete with a saucy new song, which has already been released to YouTube.
"This Ain't Glee XXX Parody!!" will be available on DVD in July but the racy cast's "Big Tushy Hos" video is online now. It features adult stars Samone Taylor, Scarlett Faye, Tara Lynn Fox, Miko Sinz and others performing a saucy, reworded version of Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls" as their "Glee" doubles.
Beside having "This Ain't Glee XXX Parody!!" on the way, Hustler is also set to release Danielle Staub's homemade sex tape on June 14. Hustler's Director of Public Relations, Julie Messing, told E! Online that Staub knows about their move, saying "She knows it's being released."
More Glee News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date