'Glee' X-Rated Parody to Be Available for Purchase in July
The cast of "Glee" are about to get sexed up for a new X-rated parody. Hustler Video bosses have jumped on the back of the worldwide TV phenomenon and shot a porn version of the musical, complete with a saucy new song, which has already been released to YouTube.
"This Ain't Glee XXX Parody!!" will be available on DVD in July but the racy cast's "Big Tushy Hos" video is online now. It features adult stars Samone Taylor, Scarlett Faye, Tara Lynn Fox, Miko Sinz and others performing a saucy, reworded version of Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls" as their "Glee" doubles.
Beside having "This Ain't Glee XXX Parody!!" on the way, Hustler is also set to release Danielle Staub's homemade sex tape on June 14. Hustler's Director of Public Relations, Julie Messing, told E! Online that Staub knows about their move, saying "She knows it's being released."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding