'Glee' X-Rated Parody to Be Available for Purchase in July
The cast of "Glee" are about to get sexed up for a new X-rated parody. Hustler Video bosses have jumped on the back of the worldwide TV phenomenon and shot a porn version of the musical, complete with a saucy new song, which has already been released to YouTube.
"This Ain't Glee XXX Parody!!" will be available on DVD in July but the racy cast's "Big Tushy Hos" video is online now. It features adult stars Samone Taylor, Scarlett Faye, Tara Lynn Fox, Miko Sinz and others performing a saucy, reworded version of Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls" as their "Glee" doubles.
Beside having "This Ain't Glee XXX Parody!!" on the way, Hustler is also set to release Danielle Staub's homemade sex tape on June 14. Hustler's Director of Public Relations, Julie Messing, told E! Online that Staub knows about their move, saying "She knows it's being released."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby