'Glee' X-Rated Parody to Be Available for Purchase in July
The cast of "Glee" are about to get sexed up for a new X-rated parody. Hustler Video bosses have jumped on the back of the worldwide TV phenomenon and shot a porn version of the musical, complete with a saucy new song, which has already been released to YouTube.
"This Ain't Glee XXX Parody!!" will be available on DVD in July but the racy cast's "Big Tushy Hos" video is online now. It features adult stars Samone Taylor, Scarlett Faye, Tara Lynn Fox, Miko Sinz and others performing a saucy, reworded version of Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls" as their "Glee" doubles.
Beside having "This Ain't Glee XXX Parody!!" on the way, Hustler is also set to release Danielle Staub's homemade sex tape on June 14. Hustler's Director of Public Relations, Julie Messing, told E! Online that Staub knows about their move, saying "She knows it's being released."
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video