Having Enough of Lindsay Lohan's Demands, Personal Assistant Quits
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has been dealt another blow, her personal assistant has quit. The "Mean Girls" star's aide, Elinore, reportedly resigned on Wednesday, June 9, with insiders telling TMZ the employee was "exhausted" and had "had enough of Lindsay's demands".
The website reports Elinore had only held the position for a few months and was upset after Lohan ordered her to remain at her side "for days on end". It's the latest drama to unfold in Lohan's life - she's currently wearing an alcohol-monitoring ankle bracelet after missing probation hearings related to drug and drink-driving arrests.
She was accused of breaking a court-ordered drinking ban when the device began flashing at a Los Angeles party on Sunday, June 6, and a judge issued a bench warrant for Lohan's arrest. The warrant was recalled after the star posted bail.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard