Having Enough of Lindsay Lohan's Demands, Personal Assistant Quits
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has been dealt another blow, her personal assistant has quit. The "Mean Girls" star's aide, Elinore, reportedly resigned on Wednesday, June 9, with insiders telling TMZ the employee was "exhausted" and had "had enough of Lindsay's demands".
The website reports Elinore had only held the position for a few months and was upset after Lohan ordered her to remain at her side "for days on end". It's the latest drama to unfold in Lohan's life - she's currently wearing an alcohol-monitoring ankle bracelet after missing probation hearings related to drug and drink-driving arrests.
She was accused of breaking a court-ordered drinking ban when the device began flashing at a Los Angeles party on Sunday, June 6, and a judge issued a bench warrant for Lohan's arrest. The warrant was recalled after the star posted bail.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage