Having Enough of Lindsay Lohan's Demands, Personal Assistant Quits
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has been dealt another blow, her personal assistant has quit. The "Mean Girls" star's aide, Elinore, reportedly resigned on Wednesday, June 9, with insiders telling TMZ the employee was "exhausted" and had "had enough of Lindsay's demands".
The website reports Elinore had only held the position for a few months and was upset after Lohan ordered her to remain at her side "for days on end". It's the latest drama to unfold in Lohan's life - she's currently wearing an alcohol-monitoring ankle bracelet after missing probation hearings related to drug and drink-driving arrests.
She was accused of breaking a court-ordered drinking ban when the device began flashing at a Los Angeles party on Sunday, June 6, and a judge issued a bench warrant for Lohan's arrest. The warrant was recalled after the star posted bail.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary