Having Enough of Lindsay Lohan's Demands, Personal Assistant Quits
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has been dealt another blow, her personal assistant has quit. The "Mean Girls" star's aide, Elinore, reportedly resigned on Wednesday, June 9, with insiders telling TMZ the employee was "exhausted" and had "had enough of Lindsay's demands".
The website reports Elinore had only held the position for a few months and was upset after Lohan ordered her to remain at her side "for days on end". It's the latest drama to unfold in Lohan's life - she's currently wearing an alcohol-monitoring ankle bracelet after missing probation hearings related to drug and drink-driving arrests.
She was accused of breaking a court-ordered drinking ban when the device began flashing at a Los Angeles party on Sunday, June 6, and a judge issued a bench warrant for Lohan's arrest. The warrant was recalled after the star posted bail.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says