Having Enough of Lindsay Lohan's Demands, Personal Assistant Quits
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has been dealt another blow, her personal assistant has quit. The "Mean Girls" star's aide, Elinore, reportedly resigned on Wednesday, June 9, with insiders telling TMZ the employee was "exhausted" and had "had enough of Lindsay's demands".
The website reports Elinore had only held the position for a few months and was upset after Lohan ordered her to remain at her side "for days on end". It's the latest drama to unfold in Lohan's life - she's currently wearing an alcohol-monitoring ankle bracelet after missing probation hearings related to drug and drink-driving arrests.
She was accused of breaking a court-ordered drinking ban when the device began flashing at a Los Angeles party on Sunday, June 6, and a judge issued a bench warrant for Lohan's arrest. The warrant was recalled after the star posted bail.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival