P. Diddy Can't Sleep Without Pills and Tea
Rap mogul Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs' one-time boast that he only needed three hours of sleep a night has turned into a huge problem for the hitmaker and entrepreneur - now he struggles to nod off. Diddy, 40, used to fill his days with work and parties, but age has caught up with him and now he needs his beauty sleep - but he struggles to shut his active mind off at night.
In an exclusive interview with TV news show "Nightline", which will air in America on Thursday night, June 10, he explains, "I was proud of working 18 hours a day and sleeping three hours a night, but it's something now that has turned into a problem for me: not being able to sleep, having insomnia."
"I take sleeping pills. I don't like to take them on a regular basis. Or (I drink) different teas and lavender. I try everything, you know," he additionally shares. "My mind is always racing, and always going and always working, and it's a gift and a curse. When I was starting out it was something I embraced, but now it's something that I hate... It will torture you."
More P. Diddy News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage