P. Diddy Can't Sleep Without Pills and Tea
Rap mogul Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs' one-time boast that he only needed three hours of sleep a night has turned into a huge problem for the hitmaker and entrepreneur - now he struggles to nod off. Diddy, 40, used to fill his days with work and parties, but age has caught up with him and now he needs his beauty sleep - but he struggles to shut his active mind off at night.
In an exclusive interview with TV news show "Nightline", which will air in America on Thursday night, June 10, he explains, "I was proud of working 18 hours a day and sleeping three hours a night, but it's something now that has turned into a problem for me: not being able to sleep, having insomnia."
"I take sleeping pills. I don't like to take them on a regular basis. Or (I drink) different teas and lavender. I try everything, you know," he additionally shares. "My mind is always racing, and always going and always working, and it's a gift and a curse. When I was starting out it was something I embraced, but now it's something that I hate... It will torture you."
More P. Diddy News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna