P. Diddy Can't Sleep Without Pills and Tea
Rap mogul Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs' one-time boast that he only needed three hours of sleep a night has turned into a huge problem for the hitmaker and entrepreneur - now he struggles to nod off. Diddy, 40, used to fill his days with work and parties, but age has caught up with him and now he needs his beauty sleep - but he struggles to shut his active mind off at night.
In an exclusive interview with TV news show "Nightline", which will air in America on Thursday night, June 10, he explains, "I was proud of working 18 hours a day and sleeping three hours a night, but it's something now that has turned into a problem for me: not being able to sleep, having insomnia."
"I take sleeping pills. I don't like to take them on a regular basis. Or (I drink) different teas and lavender. I try everything, you know," he additionally shares. "My mind is always racing, and always going and always working, and it's a gift and a curse. When I was starting out it was something I embraced, but now it's something that I hate... It will torture you."
More P. Diddy News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent