P. Diddy Can't Sleep Without Pills and Tea
Rap mogul Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs' one-time boast that he only needed three hours of sleep a night has turned into a huge problem for the hitmaker and entrepreneur - now he struggles to nod off. Diddy, 40, used to fill his days with work and parties, but age has caught up with him and now he needs his beauty sleep - but he struggles to shut his active mind off at night.
In an exclusive interview with TV news show "Nightline", which will air in America on Thursday night, June 10, he explains, "I was proud of working 18 hours a day and sleeping three hours a night, but it's something now that has turned into a problem for me: not being able to sleep, having insomnia."
"I take sleeping pills. I don't like to take them on a regular basis. Or (I drink) different teas and lavender. I try everything, you know," he additionally shares. "My mind is always racing, and always going and always working, and it's a gift and a curse. When I was starting out it was something I embraced, but now it's something that I hate... It will torture you."
More P. Diddy News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift