P. Diddy Can't Sleep Without Pills and Tea
Rap mogul Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs' one-time boast that he only needed three hours of sleep a night has turned into a huge problem for the hitmaker and entrepreneur - now he struggles to nod off. Diddy, 40, used to fill his days with work and parties, but age has caught up with him and now he needs his beauty sleep - but he struggles to shut his active mind off at night.
In an exclusive interview with TV news show "Nightline", which will air in America on Thursday night, June 10, he explains, "I was proud of working 18 hours a day and sleeping three hours a night, but it's something now that has turned into a problem for me: not being able to sleep, having insomnia."
"I take sleeping pills. I don't like to take them on a regular basis. Or (I drink) different teas and lavender. I try everything, you know," he additionally shares. "My mind is always racing, and always going and always working, and it's a gift and a curse. When I was starting out it was something I embraced, but now it's something that I hate... It will torture you."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'