Ashton Kutcher Allegedly Spoils Rumer Willis With 1 Million Dollar Home
Ashton Kutcher has reportedly splashed out $1 million on his stepdaughter Rumer Willis' first home. Demi Moore's actress daughter, 21, reportedly had her eye on the two-bedroom, three-bathroom starter home in Los Angeles but couldn't afford to buy the property on her own.
So Kutcher, who wed Moore in 2005, came to the rescue and wrote her a big cheque, reports the National Enquirer. According to documents, obtained by the tabloid, the house deed lists Kutcher and Willis each owning 50 percent of the property, with the actor listed under his birth name, Christopher. The Los Angeles home is in the same neighborhood as the home "Borat" star Sacha Baron Cohen shares with his partner Isla Fisher.
Rumer Willis is Demi Moore's daughter from her marriage with actor Bruce Willis. The two got divorced in 2000, but remain friends.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'