Ashton Kutcher Allegedly Spoils Rumer Willis With 1 Million Dollar Home
Ashton Kutcher has reportedly splashed out $1 million on his stepdaughter Rumer Willis' first home. Demi Moore's actress daughter, 21, reportedly had her eye on the two-bedroom, three-bathroom starter home in Los Angeles but couldn't afford to buy the property on her own.
So Kutcher, who wed Moore in 2005, came to the rescue and wrote her a big cheque, reports the National Enquirer. According to documents, obtained by the tabloid, the house deed lists Kutcher and Willis each owning 50 percent of the property, with the actor listed under his birth name, Christopher. The Los Angeles home is in the same neighborhood as the home "Borat" star Sacha Baron Cohen shares with his partner Isla Fisher.
Rumer Willis is Demi Moore's daughter from her marriage with actor Bruce Willis. The two got divorced in 2000, but remain friends.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'