Ashton Kutcher Allegedly Spoils Rumer Willis With 1 Million Dollar Home
Ashton Kutcher has reportedly splashed out $1 million on his stepdaughter Rumer Willis' first home. Demi Moore's actress daughter, 21, reportedly had her eye on the two-bedroom, three-bathroom starter home in Los Angeles but couldn't afford to buy the property on her own.
So Kutcher, who wed Moore in 2005, came to the rescue and wrote her a big cheque, reports the National Enquirer. According to documents, obtained by the tabloid, the house deed lists Kutcher and Willis each owning 50 percent of the property, with the actor listed under his birth name, Christopher. The Los Angeles home is in the same neighborhood as the home "Borat" star Sacha Baron Cohen shares with his partner Isla Fisher.
Rumer Willis is Demi Moore's daughter from her marriage with actor Bruce Willis. The two got divorced in 2000, but remain friends.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera