Ashton Kutcher Allegedly Spoils Rumer Willis With 1 Million Dollar Home
Ashton Kutcher has reportedly splashed out $1 million on his stepdaughter Rumer Willis' first home. Demi Moore's actress daughter, 21, reportedly had her eye on the two-bedroom, three-bathroom starter home in Los Angeles but couldn't afford to buy the property on her own.
So Kutcher, who wed Moore in 2005, came to the rescue and wrote her a big cheque, reports the National Enquirer. According to documents, obtained by the tabloid, the house deed lists Kutcher and Willis each owning 50 percent of the property, with the actor listed under his birth name, Christopher. The Los Angeles home is in the same neighborhood as the home "Borat" star Sacha Baron Cohen shares with his partner Isla Fisher.
Rumer Willis is Demi Moore's daughter from her marriage with actor Bruce Willis. The two got divorced in 2000, but remain friends.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene