Chace Crawford's Drug Case Handed to District Attorney
Chace Crawford's fate rests in the hands of the District Attorney in Collin County, Texas - the official will decide whether to press charges against the actor following his arrest for drug possession. The "Gossip Girl" star was booked on a misdemeanor after he was caught with an unlit marijuana joint on his person in a Plano parking lot shortly after midnight last Friday, June 4.
He was released on bail and cops have now passed the case onto the District Attorney to determine if Crawford should be punished, reports TMZ. If charges are filed, the 24 year old will face six months in jail for the count.
In coincidence with his drug possession case, Chace Crawford's movie "Twelve" which follows him as a drug dealer will be released soon. The drama movie which also stars Emma Roberts and 50 Cent is due in the U.S. on July 2.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date