Chace Crawford's Drug Case Handed to District Attorney
Chace Crawford's fate rests in the hands of the District Attorney in Collin County, Texas - the official will decide whether to press charges against the actor following his arrest for drug possession. The "Gossip Girl" star was booked on a misdemeanor after he was caught with an unlit marijuana joint on his person in a Plano parking lot shortly after midnight last Friday, June 4.
He was released on bail and cops have now passed the case onto the District Attorney to determine if Crawford should be punished, reports TMZ. If charges are filed, the 24 year old will face six months in jail for the count.
In coincidence with his drug possession case, Chace Crawford's movie "Twelve" which follows him as a drug dealer will be released soon. The drama movie which also stars Emma Roberts and 50 Cent is due in the U.S. on July 2.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'