Chace Crawford's Drug Case Handed to District Attorney
Chace Crawford's fate rests in the hands of the District Attorney in Collin County, Texas - the official will decide whether to press charges against the actor following his arrest for drug possession. The "Gossip Girl" star was booked on a misdemeanor after he was caught with an unlit marijuana joint on his person in a Plano parking lot shortly after midnight last Friday, June 4.
He was released on bail and cops have now passed the case onto the District Attorney to determine if Crawford should be punished, reports TMZ. If charges are filed, the 24 year old will face six months in jail for the count.
In coincidence with his drug possession case, Chace Crawford's movie "Twelve" which follows him as a drug dealer will be released soon. The drama movie which also stars Emma Roberts and 50 Cent is due in the U.S. on July 2.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son