Chace Crawford's Drug Case Handed to District Attorney
Chace Crawford's fate rests in the hands of the District Attorney in Collin County, Texas - the official will decide whether to press charges against the actor following his arrest for drug possession. The "Gossip Girl" star was booked on a misdemeanor after he was caught with an unlit marijuana joint on his person in a Plano parking lot shortly after midnight last Friday, June 4.
He was released on bail and cops have now passed the case onto the District Attorney to determine if Crawford should be punished, reports TMZ. If charges are filed, the 24 year old will face six months in jail for the count.
In coincidence with his drug possession case, Chace Crawford's movie "Twelve" which follows him as a drug dealer will be released soon. The drama movie which also stars Emma Roberts and 50 Cent is due in the U.S. on July 2.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked