Chace Crawford's Drug Case Handed to District Attorney
Chace Crawford's fate rests in the hands of the District Attorney in Collin County, Texas - the official will decide whether to press charges against the actor following his arrest for drug possession. The "Gossip Girl" star was booked on a misdemeanor after he was caught with an unlit marijuana joint on his person in a Plano parking lot shortly after midnight last Friday, June 4.
He was released on bail and cops have now passed the case onto the District Attorney to determine if Crawford should be punished, reports TMZ. If charges are filed, the 24 year old will face six months in jail for the count.
In coincidence with his drug possession case, Chace Crawford's movie "Twelve" which follows him as a drug dealer will be released soon. The drama movie which also stars Emma Roberts and 50 Cent is due in the U.S. on July 2.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!