Lindsay Lohan Offered to Appear in 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Lindsay Lohan is considering a stint in reality TV - the actress has been offered a place on the next series of Donald Trump's "The Celebrity Apprentice". The "Mean Girls" star's career has taken a turn for the worse in recent years and she was last seen in straight-to-TV movie "Labor Pains" in 2009.
Lohan, who is currently bound by court restrictions relating to her probation from a 2007 arrest, is said to have several movie parts lined up, including a turn as infamous porn star Linda Lovelace in Inferno and a part in Robert Rodriguez's Machete. But her mother, Dina, has revealed her daughter is also considering a stint on Trump's TV business contest when the show returns for a new season.
She tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Donald is a friend of the family, and producers of Celebrity Apprentice have approached Lindsay to appear in the next season. She's deciding if she wants to do it or not, but she currently has three films in production, so she's very busy."
An insider adds, "(TV bosses) are in advanced talks with Lindsay and Dina, but a lot depends on what happens with Lindsay's legal issues."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers