Lindsay Lohan Offered to Appear in 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Lindsay Lohan is considering a stint in reality TV - the actress has been offered a place on the next series of Donald Trump's "The Celebrity Apprentice". The "Mean Girls" star's career has taken a turn for the worse in recent years and she was last seen in straight-to-TV movie "Labor Pains" in 2009.
Lohan, who is currently bound by court restrictions relating to her probation from a 2007 arrest, is said to have several movie parts lined up, including a turn as infamous porn star Linda Lovelace in Inferno and a part in Robert Rodriguez's Machete. But her mother, Dina, has revealed her daughter is also considering a stint on Trump's TV business contest when the show returns for a new season.
She tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Donald is a friend of the family, and producers of Celebrity Apprentice have approached Lindsay to appear in the next season. She's deciding if she wants to do it or not, but she currently has three films in production, so she's very busy."
An insider adds, "(TV bosses) are in advanced talks with Lindsay and Dina, but a lot depends on what happens with Lindsay's legal issues."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!