Lindsay Lohan Offered to Appear in 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Lindsay Lohan is considering a stint in reality TV - the actress has been offered a place on the next series of Donald Trump's "The Celebrity Apprentice". The "Mean Girls" star's career has taken a turn for the worse in recent years and she was last seen in straight-to-TV movie "Labor Pains" in 2009.
Lohan, who is currently bound by court restrictions relating to her probation from a 2007 arrest, is said to have several movie parts lined up, including a turn as infamous porn star Linda Lovelace in Inferno and a part in Robert Rodriguez's Machete. But her mother, Dina, has revealed her daughter is also considering a stint on Trump's TV business contest when the show returns for a new season.
She tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Donald is a friend of the family, and producers of Celebrity Apprentice have approached Lindsay to appear in the next season. She's deciding if she wants to do it or not, but she currently has three films in production, so she's very busy."
An insider adds, "(TV bosses) are in advanced talks with Lindsay and Dina, but a lot depends on what happens with Lindsay's legal issues."
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes