Emma Watson Romantically Linked to Male Model George Craig
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson has been linked to another new suitor after she was photographed enjoying a theater date in London with a male model. The British actress, 20, split from long term partner Jay Barrymore in March and recently dismissed rumors of a new romance with Spanish rocker Rafael Cebrian, calling him just "a friend".
But now rumors about Watson's love life have gone into overdrive again, after she was seen out in London with George Craig - one of the models who appeared alongside the actress in her latest ad campaign for British fashion house Burberry.
Emma Watson was spotted heading to a performance of West End play "War Horse" on Wednesday evening, June 9 with Craig, who also fronts rock band One Night Only.
More Emma Watson News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3