Emma Watson Romantically Linked to Male Model George Craig
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson has been linked to another new suitor after she was photographed enjoying a theater date in London with a male model. The British actress, 20, split from long term partner Jay Barrymore in March and recently dismissed rumors of a new romance with Spanish rocker Rafael Cebrian, calling him just "a friend".
But now rumors about Watson's love life have gone into overdrive again, after she was seen out in London with George Craig - one of the models who appeared alongside the actress in her latest ad campaign for British fashion house Burberry.
Emma Watson was spotted heading to a performance of West End play "War Horse" on Wednesday evening, June 9 with Craig, who also fronts rock band One Night Only.
More Emma Watson News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS