Emma Watson Romantically Linked to Male Model George Craig
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson has been linked to another new suitor after she was photographed enjoying a theater date in London with a male model. The British actress, 20, split from long term partner Jay Barrymore in March and recently dismissed rumors of a new romance with Spanish rocker Rafael Cebrian, calling him just "a friend".
But now rumors about Watson's love life have gone into overdrive again, after she was seen out in London with George Craig - one of the models who appeared alongside the actress in her latest ad campaign for British fashion house Burberry.
Emma Watson was spotted heading to a performance of West End play "War Horse" on Wednesday evening, June 9 with Craig, who also fronts rock band One Night Only.
More Emma Watson News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen