Emma Watson Romantically Linked to Male Model George Craig
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson has been linked to another new suitor after she was photographed enjoying a theater date in London with a male model. The British actress, 20, split from long term partner Jay Barrymore in March and recently dismissed rumors of a new romance with Spanish rocker Rafael Cebrian, calling him just "a friend".
But now rumors about Watson's love life have gone into overdrive again, after she was seen out in London with George Craig - one of the models who appeared alongside the actress in her latest ad campaign for British fashion house Burberry.
Emma Watson was spotted heading to a performance of West End play "War Horse" on Wednesday evening, June 9 with Craig, who also fronts rock band One Night Only.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie