Emma Watson Romantically Linked to Male Model George Craig
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson has been linked to another new suitor after she was photographed enjoying a theater date in London with a male model. The British actress, 20, split from long term partner Jay Barrymore in March and recently dismissed rumors of a new romance with Spanish rocker Rafael Cebrian, calling him just "a friend".
But now rumors about Watson's love life have gone into overdrive again, after she was seen out in London with George Craig - one of the models who appeared alongside the actress in her latest ad campaign for British fashion house Burberry.
Emma Watson was spotted heading to a performance of West End play "War Horse" on Wednesday evening, June 9 with Craig, who also fronts rock band One Night Only.
More Emma Watson News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger