June 28, 2016  

Susan Boyle Says Tour Announcement Is Fake

June 11, 2010 (2:59 am) GMT
'Contrary to reports, we have not announced any Australian-New Zealand dates,' a spokesperson for Susan Boyle clarifies.

's manager has spoken out to dismiss reports she is heading Down Under for a tour, following a bogus announcement of Australian concert dates. The singer's fans in Australia were delighted on Wednesday, June 9 when Boyle's representatives appeared to announce a series of shows in the country, including gigs in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, as well as New Zealand, stretching from late August into September.

The news was allegedly sparked by a series of emails from an organization called the London Music Group, which claimed Boyle had scheduled the shows to make up for scrapping her Australian promotional tour last month due to fatigue.

But Boyle's manager Andy Stephens is adamant the announcement is fake - because the Scottish singer currently has no plans to tour Down Under. He says, "Contrary to reports, we have not announced any Australian-New Zealand dates. Neither are there any plans to do so this year. The story is 100 per cent false."

More Susan Boyle News

TODAY'S HEADLINES

  1. Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
  2. 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
  3. Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
  4. Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
  5. Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
  6. Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
  7. PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
  8. Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!