Susan Boyle Says Tour Announcement Is Fake
Susan Boyle's manager has spoken out to dismiss reports she is heading Down Under for a tour, following a bogus announcement of Australian concert dates. The singer's fans in Australia were delighted on Wednesday, June 9 when Boyle's representatives appeared to announce a series of shows in the country, including gigs in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, as well as New Zealand, stretching from late August into September.
The news was allegedly sparked by a series of emails from an organization called the London Music Group, which claimed Boyle had scheduled the shows to make up for scrapping her Australian promotional tour last month due to fatigue.
But Boyle's manager Andy Stephens is adamant the announcement is fake - because the Scottish singer currently has no plans to tour Down Under. He says, "Contrary to reports, we have not announced any Australian-New Zealand dates. Neither are there any plans to do so this year. The story is 100 per cent false."
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake