Susan Boyle Says Tour Announcement Is Fake
Susan Boyle's manager has spoken out to dismiss reports she is heading Down Under for a tour, following a bogus announcement of Australian concert dates. The singer's fans in Australia were delighted on Wednesday, June 9 when Boyle's representatives appeared to announce a series of shows in the country, including gigs in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, as well as New Zealand, stretching from late August into September.
The news was allegedly sparked by a series of emails from an organization called the London Music Group, which claimed Boyle had scheduled the shows to make up for scrapping her Australian promotional tour last month due to fatigue.
But Boyle's manager Andy Stephens is adamant the announcement is fake - because the Scottish singer currently has no plans to tour Down Under. He says, "Contrary to reports, we have not announced any Australian-New Zealand dates. Neither are there any plans to do so this year. The story is 100 per cent false."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'