Susan Boyle Says Tour Announcement Is Fake
Susan Boyle's manager has spoken out to dismiss reports she is heading Down Under for a tour, following a bogus announcement of Australian concert dates. The singer's fans in Australia were delighted on Wednesday, June 9 when Boyle's representatives appeared to announce a series of shows in the country, including gigs in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, as well as New Zealand, stretching from late August into September.
The news was allegedly sparked by a series of emails from an organization called the London Music Group, which claimed Boyle had scheduled the shows to make up for scrapping her Australian promotional tour last month due to fatigue.
But Boyle's manager Andy Stephens is adamant the announcement is fake - because the Scottish singer currently has no plans to tour Down Under. He says, "Contrary to reports, we have not announced any Australian-New Zealand dates. Neither are there any plans to do so this year. The story is 100 per cent false."
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit