Susan Boyle Says Tour Announcement Is Fake
Susan Boyle's manager has spoken out to dismiss reports she is heading Down Under for a tour, following a bogus announcement of Australian concert dates. The singer's fans in Australia were delighted on Wednesday, June 9 when Boyle's representatives appeared to announce a series of shows in the country, including gigs in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, as well as New Zealand, stretching from late August into September.
The news was allegedly sparked by a series of emails from an organization called the London Music Group, which claimed Boyle had scheduled the shows to make up for scrapping her Australian promotional tour last month due to fatigue.
But Boyle's manager Andy Stephens is adamant the announcement is fake - because the Scottish singer currently has no plans to tour Down Under. He says, "Contrary to reports, we have not announced any Australian-New Zealand dates. Neither are there any plans to do so this year. The story is 100 per cent false."
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook