Susan Boyle Says Tour Announcement Is Fake
Susan Boyle's manager has spoken out to dismiss reports she is heading Down Under for a tour, following a bogus announcement of Australian concert dates. The singer's fans in Australia were delighted on Wednesday, June 9 when Boyle's representatives appeared to announce a series of shows in the country, including gigs in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, as well as New Zealand, stretching from late August into September.
The news was allegedly sparked by a series of emails from an organization called the London Music Group, which claimed Boyle had scheduled the shows to make up for scrapping her Australian promotional tour last month due to fatigue.
But Boyle's manager Andy Stephens is adamant the announcement is fake - because the Scottish singer currently has no plans to tour Down Under. He says, "Contrary to reports, we have not announced any Australian-New Zealand dates. Neither are there any plans to do so this year. The story is 100 per cent false."
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'