Moviegoers Want 'The Goonies' Remake
U.S. film fans have called for a remake of "The Goonies" on the 25th anniversary of the cult 1980s movie. To mark the upcoming U.S. releases of reimagined film and TV hits "The Karate Kid" and "The A-Team" this weekend, online movie site MovieTickets.com asked users to vote for the 1980s films they'd most like to see revamped.
More than 20,000 film fans took part in the poll and more than 53 per cent voted for "The Goonies". "Weird Science" came in second with 26 per cent and "Teen Wolf" was third with 14 per cent.
"The Karate Kid" and "The A Team" are both set to be released in U.S. on June 11. "Karate Kid" revolves around a 12-year-old kid who moves to China and faces bullies in the country. As for "The A Team", it follows the exciting and daring exploits of a colorful team of former Special Forces soldiers who were set up for a crime they did not commit.
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo