Moviegoers Want 'The Goonies' Remake
U.S. film fans have called for a remake of "The Goonies" on the 25th anniversary of the cult 1980s movie. To mark the upcoming U.S. releases of reimagined film and TV hits "The Karate Kid" and "The A-Team" this weekend, online movie site MovieTickets.com asked users to vote for the 1980s films they'd most like to see revamped.
More than 20,000 film fans took part in the poll and more than 53 per cent voted for "The Goonies". "Weird Science" came in second with 26 per cent and "Teen Wolf" was third with 14 per cent.
"The Karate Kid" and "The A Team" are both set to be released in U.S. on June 11. "Karate Kid" revolves around a 12-year-old kid who moves to China and faces bullies in the country. As for "The A Team", it follows the exciting and daring exploits of a colorful team of former Special Forces soldiers who were set up for a crime they did not commit.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13