Moviegoers Want 'The Goonies' Remake
U.S. film fans have called for a remake of "The Goonies" on the 25th anniversary of the cult 1980s movie. To mark the upcoming U.S. releases of reimagined film and TV hits "The Karate Kid" and "The A-Team" this weekend, online movie site MovieTickets.com asked users to vote for the 1980s films they'd most like to see revamped.
More than 20,000 film fans took part in the poll and more than 53 per cent voted for "The Goonies". "Weird Science" came in second with 26 per cent and "Teen Wolf" was third with 14 per cent.
"The Karate Kid" and "The A Team" are both set to be released in U.S. on June 11. "Karate Kid" revolves around a 12-year-old kid who moves to China and faces bullies in the country. As for "The A Team", it follows the exciting and daring exploits of a colorful team of former Special Forces soldiers who were set up for a crime they did not commit.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!