Moviegoers Want 'The Goonies' Remake
U.S. film fans have called for a remake of "The Goonies" on the 25th anniversary of the cult 1980s movie. To mark the upcoming U.S. releases of reimagined film and TV hits "The Karate Kid" and "The A-Team" this weekend, online movie site MovieTickets.com asked users to vote for the 1980s films they'd most like to see revamped.
More than 20,000 film fans took part in the poll and more than 53 per cent voted for "The Goonies". "Weird Science" came in second with 26 per cent and "Teen Wolf" was third with 14 per cent.
"The Karate Kid" and "The A Team" are both set to be released in U.S. on June 11. "Karate Kid" revolves around a 12-year-old kid who moves to China and faces bullies in the country. As for "The A Team", it follows the exciting and daring exploits of a colorful team of former Special Forces soldiers who were set up for a crime they did not commit.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy