Moviegoers Want 'The Goonies' Remake
U.S. film fans have called for a remake of "The Goonies" on the 25th anniversary of the cult 1980s movie. To mark the upcoming U.S. releases of reimagined film and TV hits "The Karate Kid" and "The A-Team" this weekend, online movie site MovieTickets.com asked users to vote for the 1980s films they'd most like to see revamped.
More than 20,000 film fans took part in the poll and more than 53 per cent voted for "The Goonies". "Weird Science" came in second with 26 per cent and "Teen Wolf" was third with 14 per cent.
"The Karate Kid" and "The A Team" are both set to be released in U.S. on June 11. "Karate Kid" revolves around a 12-year-old kid who moves to China and faces bullies in the country. As for "The A Team", it follows the exciting and daring exploits of a colorful team of former Special Forces soldiers who were set up for a crime they did not commit.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'