Justin Timberlake's Childhood Pal Gets Kelly Clarkson's Help
Justin Timberlake's teenage duet partner has been given a solo career boost by Kelly Clarkson - the "Since U Been Gone" hitmaker has written the singer's new track. Ashley Arrison recorded a Clarkson song for her debut album, "Hearts on Parade", and the chart-topper even agreed to join her in the studio when she was working on "Trying to Help You Out".
Arrison landed her big break playing an orphan in a professional theatre production of hit musical "Annie" and then became Timberlake's childhood duet partner for three years and a finalist on The Mickey Mouse Club. She also performed as a back-up singer for Lindsay Lohan.
Arrison's song also features world-renowned drummer, Matt Chamberlain and producer slash songwriter and musician Aben Eubanks.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay