Justin Timberlake's Childhood Pal Gets Kelly Clarkson's Help
Justin Timberlake's teenage duet partner has been given a solo career boost by Kelly Clarkson - the "Since U Been Gone" hitmaker has written the singer's new track. Ashley Arrison recorded a Clarkson song for her debut album, "Hearts on Parade", and the chart-topper even agreed to join her in the studio when she was working on "Trying to Help You Out".
Arrison landed her big break playing an orphan in a professional theatre production of hit musical "Annie" and then became Timberlake's childhood duet partner for three years and a finalist on The Mickey Mouse Club. She also performed as a back-up singer for Lindsay Lohan.
Arrison's song also features world-renowned drummer, Matt Chamberlain and producer slash songwriter and musician Aben Eubanks.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'