Justin Timberlake's Childhood Pal Gets Kelly Clarkson's Help
Justin Timberlake's teenage duet partner has been given a solo career boost by Kelly Clarkson - the "Since U Been Gone" hitmaker has written the singer's new track. Ashley Arrison recorded a Clarkson song for her debut album, "Hearts on Parade", and the chart-topper even agreed to join her in the studio when she was working on "Trying to Help You Out".
Arrison landed her big break playing an orphan in a professional theatre production of hit musical "Annie" and then became Timberlake's childhood duet partner for three years and a finalist on The Mickey Mouse Club. She also performed as a back-up singer for Lindsay Lohan.
Arrison's song also features world-renowned drummer, Matt Chamberlain and producer slash songwriter and musician Aben Eubanks.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge