Justin Timberlake's Childhood Pal Gets Kelly Clarkson's Help
Justin Timberlake's teenage duet partner has been given a solo career boost by Kelly Clarkson - the "Since U Been Gone" hitmaker has written the singer's new track. Ashley Arrison recorded a Clarkson song for her debut album, "Hearts on Parade", and the chart-topper even agreed to join her in the studio when she was working on "Trying to Help You Out".
Arrison landed her big break playing an orphan in a professional theatre production of hit musical "Annie" and then became Timberlake's childhood duet partner for three years and a finalist on The Mickey Mouse Club. She also performed as a back-up singer for Lindsay Lohan.
Arrison's song also features world-renowned drummer, Matt Chamberlain and producer slash songwriter and musician Aben Eubanks.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences