Justin Timberlake's Childhood Pal Gets Kelly Clarkson's Help
Justin Timberlake's teenage duet partner has been given a solo career boost by Kelly Clarkson - the "Since U Been Gone" hitmaker has written the singer's new track. Ashley Arrison recorded a Clarkson song for her debut album, "Hearts on Parade", and the chart-topper even agreed to join her in the studio when she was working on "Trying to Help You Out".
Arrison landed her big break playing an orphan in a professional theatre production of hit musical "Annie" and then became Timberlake's childhood duet partner for three years and a finalist on The Mickey Mouse Club. She also performed as a back-up singer for Lindsay Lohan.
Arrison's song also features world-renowned drummer, Matt Chamberlain and producer slash songwriter and musician Aben Eubanks.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'