Admitting Brief Fling, Drake Feels Used by Rihanna
Rapper Drake has opened up about his short-lived fling with Rihanna, accusing the "Umbrella" singer of using him like "a pawn". The pair sparked rumors of a romance last year after they were spotted enjoying a night out in New York together following Rihanna's split from Chris Brown.
Drake - real name Aubrey Graham - reveals the relationship began when the Bajan beauty asked him to write a song for her, although they never publicly confirmed they were dating. But Drake now admits the singer left him heartbroken.
He tells the New York Times, "I was a pawn. You know what she was doing to me? She was doing exactly what I've done to so many women throughout my life, which is show them quality time, then disappear. I was like, 'Wow, this feels terrible'."
More Drake News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test