Admitting Brief Fling, Drake Feels Used by Rihanna
Rapper Drake has opened up about his short-lived fling with Rihanna, accusing the "Umbrella" singer of using him like "a pawn". The pair sparked rumors of a romance last year after they were spotted enjoying a night out in New York together following Rihanna's split from Chris Brown.
Drake - real name Aubrey Graham - reveals the relationship began when the Bajan beauty asked him to write a song for her, although they never publicly confirmed they were dating. But Drake now admits the singer left him heartbroken.
He tells the New York Times, "I was a pawn. You know what she was doing to me? She was doing exactly what I've done to so many women throughout my life, which is show them quality time, then disappear. I was like, 'Wow, this feels terrible'."
More Drake News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune