Admitting Brief Fling, Drake Feels Used by Rihanna
Rapper Drake has opened up about his short-lived fling with Rihanna, accusing the "Umbrella" singer of using him like "a pawn". The pair sparked rumors of a romance last year after they were spotted enjoying a night out in New York together following Rihanna's split from Chris Brown.
Drake - real name Aubrey Graham - reveals the relationship began when the Bajan beauty asked him to write a song for her, although they never publicly confirmed they were dating. But Drake now admits the singer left him heartbroken.
He tells the New York Times, "I was a pawn. You know what she was doing to me? She was doing exactly what I've done to so many women throughout my life, which is show them quality time, then disappear. I was like, 'Wow, this feels terrible'."
More Drake News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism