Admitting Brief Fling, Drake Feels Used by Rihanna
Rapper Drake has opened up about his short-lived fling with Rihanna, accusing the "Umbrella" singer of using him like "a pawn". The pair sparked rumors of a romance last year after they were spotted enjoying a night out in New York together following Rihanna's split from Chris Brown.
Drake - real name Aubrey Graham - reveals the relationship began when the Bajan beauty asked him to write a song for her, although they never publicly confirmed they were dating. But Drake now admits the singer left him heartbroken.
He tells the New York Times, "I was a pawn. You know what she was doing to me? She was doing exactly what I've done to so many women throughout my life, which is show them quality time, then disappear. I was like, 'Wow, this feels terrible'."
More Drake News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle