Gary Coleman's Ex-Wife Brought Camera Inside His House
Gary Coleman's ex-wife has taken TV cameras inside the Utah home where the former child star fell and cracked his head last month. The actor drove himself to hospital after the accident because his ex, Shannon Price - who lived with Coleman, was too ill to take him. He was diagnosed with a brain haemorrhage, fell into a coma and died on May 28.
And now Price has returned to the scene of the fatal fall for the first time - and she took Entertainment Tonight TV cameras with her. The footage, which aired on the U.S. news show on Wednesday, June 9, showed where Price found Coleman, lying in a pool of blood on the kitchen floor and the stairwell landing space from which the tragic actor had fallen.
Price told TV reporter Kevin Frazier it was "very difficult" for her to return to the home she shared with the late "Diff'rent Strokes" star, adding, "It's hard for me to even look, or even want to go in."
Coleman's clothes are still hanging up in the closets and a train set the model railway buff was working on remains half-finished in the living room.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie