Gary Coleman's Ex-Wife Brought Camera Inside His House
Gary Coleman's ex-wife has taken TV cameras inside the Utah home where the former child star fell and cracked his head last month. The actor drove himself to hospital after the accident because his ex, Shannon Price - who lived with Coleman, was too ill to take him. He was diagnosed with a brain haemorrhage, fell into a coma and died on May 28.
And now Price has returned to the scene of the fatal fall for the first time - and she took Entertainment Tonight TV cameras with her. The footage, which aired on the U.S. news show on Wednesday, June 9, showed where Price found Coleman, lying in a pool of blood on the kitchen floor and the stairwell landing space from which the tragic actor had fallen.
Price told TV reporter Kevin Frazier it was "very difficult" for her to return to the home she shared with the late "Diff'rent Strokes" star, adding, "It's hard for me to even look, or even want to go in."
Coleman's clothes are still hanging up in the closets and a train set the model railway buff was working on remains half-finished in the living room.
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'