Gary Coleman's Ex-Wife Brought Camera Inside His House
Gary Coleman's ex-wife has taken TV cameras inside the Utah home where the former child star fell and cracked his head last month. The actor drove himself to hospital after the accident because his ex, Shannon Price - who lived with Coleman, was too ill to take him. He was diagnosed with a brain haemorrhage, fell into a coma and died on May 28.
And now Price has returned to the scene of the fatal fall for the first time - and she took Entertainment Tonight TV cameras with her. The footage, which aired on the U.S. news show on Wednesday, June 9, showed where Price found Coleman, lying in a pool of blood on the kitchen floor and the stairwell landing space from which the tragic actor had fallen.
Price told TV reporter Kevin Frazier it was "very difficult" for her to return to the home she shared with the late "Diff'rent Strokes" star, adding, "It's hard for me to even look, or even want to go in."
Coleman's clothes are still hanging up in the closets and a train set the model railway buff was working on remains half-finished in the living room.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed