Gary Coleman's Ex-Wife Brought Camera Inside His House
Gary Coleman's ex-wife has taken TV cameras inside the Utah home where the former child star fell and cracked his head last month. The actor drove himself to hospital after the accident because his ex, Shannon Price - who lived with Coleman, was too ill to take him. He was diagnosed with a brain haemorrhage, fell into a coma and died on May 28.
And now Price has returned to the scene of the fatal fall for the first time - and she took Entertainment Tonight TV cameras with her. The footage, which aired on the U.S. news show on Wednesday, June 9, showed where Price found Coleman, lying in a pool of blood on the kitchen floor and the stairwell landing space from which the tragic actor had fallen.
Price told TV reporter Kevin Frazier it was "very difficult" for her to return to the home she shared with the late "Diff'rent Strokes" star, adding, "It's hard for me to even look, or even want to go in."
Coleman's clothes are still hanging up in the closets and a train set the model railway buff was working on remains half-finished in the living room.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung