Peter Andre Forced to Improvise During Live Appearance
Singer Peter Andre struggled with a live TV presenting job in Britain on Wednesday, June 9 when a teleprompter malfunctioned and he was forced to improvise. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker was appearing as a guest host on "The 5 O'Clock Show" when the technical difficulty occurred, leaving the Aussie trying to think up his own questions for British comedian Julian Clary.
The funnyman didn't help - as Andre struggled to come up with topics to chat about, Clary urged the singer and reality TV star to "try and have something to eat tomorrow - a nice cooked breakfast!" Andre attempted to make light of the technical difficulties, joking, "Our producer is almost having a heart attack in the back!"
After the show, Andre took to his Twitter.com page to explain the mishap, writing: "Things just kept going wrong in the Julian Clary interview. And then the autocue died. But I thank him for his patience. Live TV ouch. Had a few technical probs (problems) on the live show today but I just couldn't stop laughing."
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season