Peter Andre Forced to Improvise During Live Appearance
Singer Peter Andre struggled with a live TV presenting job in Britain on Wednesday, June 9 when a teleprompter malfunctioned and he was forced to improvise. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker was appearing as a guest host on "The 5 O'Clock Show" when the technical difficulty occurred, leaving the Aussie trying to think up his own questions for British comedian Julian Clary.
The funnyman didn't help - as Andre struggled to come up with topics to chat about, Clary urged the singer and reality TV star to "try and have something to eat tomorrow - a nice cooked breakfast!" Andre attempted to make light of the technical difficulties, joking, "Our producer is almost having a heart attack in the back!"
After the show, Andre took to his Twitter.com page to explain the mishap, writing: "Things just kept going wrong in the Julian Clary interview. And then the autocue died. But I thank him for his patience. Live TV ouch. Had a few technical probs (problems) on the live show today but I just couldn't stop laughing."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers