Peter Andre Forced to Improvise During Live Appearance
Singer Peter Andre struggled with a live TV presenting job in Britain on Wednesday, June 9 when a teleprompter malfunctioned and he was forced to improvise. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker was appearing as a guest host on "The 5 O'Clock Show" when the technical difficulty occurred, leaving the Aussie trying to think up his own questions for British comedian Julian Clary.
The funnyman didn't help - as Andre struggled to come up with topics to chat about, Clary urged the singer and reality TV star to "try and have something to eat tomorrow - a nice cooked breakfast!" Andre attempted to make light of the technical difficulties, joking, "Our producer is almost having a heart attack in the back!"
After the show, Andre took to his Twitter.com page to explain the mishap, writing: "Things just kept going wrong in the Julian Clary interview. And then the autocue died. But I thank him for his patience. Live TV ouch. Had a few technical probs (problems) on the live show today but I just couldn't stop laughing."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars