Peter Andre Forced to Improvise During Live Appearance
Singer Peter Andre struggled with a live TV presenting job in Britain on Wednesday, June 9 when a teleprompter malfunctioned and he was forced to improvise. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker was appearing as a guest host on "The 5 O'Clock Show" when the technical difficulty occurred, leaving the Aussie trying to think up his own questions for British comedian Julian Clary.
The funnyman didn't help - as Andre struggled to come up with topics to chat about, Clary urged the singer and reality TV star to "try and have something to eat tomorrow - a nice cooked breakfast!" Andre attempted to make light of the technical difficulties, joking, "Our producer is almost having a heart attack in the back!"
After the show, Andre took to his Twitter.com page to explain the mishap, writing: "Things just kept going wrong in the Julian Clary interview. And then the autocue died. But I thank him for his patience. Live TV ouch. Had a few technical probs (problems) on the live show today but I just couldn't stop laughing."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences