Peter Andre Forced to Improvise During Live Appearance
Singer Peter Andre struggled with a live TV presenting job in Britain on Wednesday, June 9 when a teleprompter malfunctioned and he was forced to improvise. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker was appearing as a guest host on "The 5 O'Clock Show" when the technical difficulty occurred, leaving the Aussie trying to think up his own questions for British comedian Julian Clary.
The funnyman didn't help - as Andre struggled to come up with topics to chat about, Clary urged the singer and reality TV star to "try and have something to eat tomorrow - a nice cooked breakfast!" Andre attempted to make light of the technical difficulties, joking, "Our producer is almost having a heart attack in the back!"
After the show, Andre took to his Twitter.com page to explain the mishap, writing: "Things just kept going wrong in the Julian Clary interview. And then the autocue died. But I thank him for his patience. Live TV ouch. Had a few technical probs (problems) on the live show today but I just couldn't stop laughing."
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'