Pauly Shore NOT Planning to Adopt Baby
Comedian Pauly Shore has no plans to adopt for real, despite taking on the subject in an outrageous new mockumentary. In "Adopted", Shore goes to Africa to adopt a baby and takes children on "test drives" to see which one he likes best.
But Shore insists he isn't mature enough to follow the likes of Madonna and Angelina Jolie - and give an African orphan a home. He tells BlogTalkRadio.com, "I think what they're doing is a great thing. Taking a kid out of a township or a village and bringing him to America for a better life is a great thing. A parent is a parent as long as they provide; then that's cool."
"I'd have to really mature before I considered adopting. I'm a comic and I grew up at The Comedy Store in Los Angeles. I know I could (do it) but I don't have the best parenting skills... I think I would figure it out, but I don't know."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked