Pauly Shore NOT Planning to Adopt Baby
Comedian Pauly Shore has no plans to adopt for real, despite taking on the subject in an outrageous new mockumentary. In "Adopted", Shore goes to Africa to adopt a baby and takes children on "test drives" to see which one he likes best.
But Shore insists he isn't mature enough to follow the likes of Madonna and Angelina Jolie - and give an African orphan a home. He tells BlogTalkRadio.com, "I think what they're doing is a great thing. Taking a kid out of a township or a village and bringing him to America for a better life is a great thing. A parent is a parent as long as they provide; then that's cool."
"I'd have to really mature before I considered adopting. I'm a comic and I grew up at The Comedy Store in Los Angeles. I know I could (do it) but I don't have the best parenting skills... I think I would figure it out, but I don't know."
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities