Pauly Shore NOT Planning to Adopt Baby
Comedian Pauly Shore has no plans to adopt for real, despite taking on the subject in an outrageous new mockumentary. In "Adopted", Shore goes to Africa to adopt a baby and takes children on "test drives" to see which one he likes best.
But Shore insists he isn't mature enough to follow the likes of Madonna and Angelina Jolie - and give an African orphan a home. He tells BlogTalkRadio.com, "I think what they're doing is a great thing. Taking a kid out of a township or a village and bringing him to America for a better life is a great thing. A parent is a parent as long as they provide; then that's cool."
"I'd have to really mature before I considered adopting. I'm a comic and I grew up at The Comedy Store in Los Angeles. I know I could (do it) but I don't have the best parenting skills... I think I would figure it out, but I don't know."
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters