Pauly Shore NOT Planning to Adopt Baby
Comedian Pauly Shore has no plans to adopt for real, despite taking on the subject in an outrageous new mockumentary. In "Adopted", Shore goes to Africa to adopt a baby and takes children on "test drives" to see which one he likes best.
But Shore insists he isn't mature enough to follow the likes of Madonna and Angelina Jolie - and give an African orphan a home. He tells BlogTalkRadio.com, "I think what they're doing is a great thing. Taking a kid out of a township or a village and bringing him to America for a better life is a great thing. A parent is a parent as long as they provide; then that's cool."
"I'd have to really mature before I considered adopting. I'm a comic and I grew up at The Comedy Store in Los Angeles. I know I could (do it) but I don't have the best parenting skills... I think I would figure it out, but I don't know."
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef