Pauly Shore NOT Planning to Adopt Baby
Comedian Pauly Shore has no plans to adopt for real, despite taking on the subject in an outrageous new mockumentary. In "Adopted", Shore goes to Africa to adopt a baby and takes children on "test drives" to see which one he likes best.
But Shore insists he isn't mature enough to follow the likes of Madonna and Angelina Jolie - and give an African orphan a home. He tells BlogTalkRadio.com, "I think what they're doing is a great thing. Taking a kid out of a township or a village and bringing him to America for a better life is a great thing. A parent is a parent as long as they provide; then that's cool."
"I'd have to really mature before I considered adopting. I'm a comic and I grew up at The Comedy Store in Los Angeles. I know I could (do it) but I don't have the best parenting skills... I think I would figure it out, but I don't know."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'