Charlie Sheen Wishes to Be in Jail Soon
Embattled actor Charlie Sheen secretly wishes he was behind bars, so he can serve his time and get on with life. The star was expected to begin a 30-day spell at Pitkin County Jail in Colorado on Monday, June 7, but his assault case has been continued to July 12.
A problem with the finite details of his plea deal with prosecutors led to the delay, and Sheen admits he's as surprised as anyone that he's back home in Los Angeles after pleading no contest to misdemeanor assault for an attack during last year's Chirstmas on his wife at their Aspen, Colorado ski retreat.
He says, "It's kind of a bittersweet situation... It's nice to be home, but I also wouldn't mind getting the thing done and getting it behind me." And Sheen, 44, disputes reports the plea deal broke down because of a plan to allow him to smoke behind bars, insisting he was hoping to use the jail spell to kick his habit.
He adds, "I definitely will (quit smoking), probably before my 45th birthday... I was making plans to cut down or follow the (jail's) rules."
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern